Все Категории

Feedback on Fragment events

Поиск
29 сент. 2020, 04:5129.09.20

First I'm going to say an unpopular thing, I like fragment events more than Fusion events, it's more straight forward, I don't need to level up and ascend heroes that I would sacrifice.

That said, I think there's things you can improve on how fragments wotk.

THE PROBLEM OF LEFT OVERS FRAGMENTS

Either by getting more than needed or simply unable to collect all 100 fragments, players are left with unusable fragments. So what are we going to do with them?

I suggest that you make a fragment store, where players use a number of generic fragments to "directly buy" a specific champion of Plarium's choosing. Ranging from Rare to Lagendaties.

These "generic" Fragments are not the same as the specific champion fragments that we get from these fragment events. My suggestion is that after a fragment event is finished you present an option for players to exchange their specific Fragments they collect from the events that they can't use (leftovers) into these generic fragments.

This way, early players who can only collect say 70 fragments can turn their fragments into an Epic champion from the list provided by Plarium in the fragment store, and not walk away empty handed.

This also means veteran and big spender players have reason to get the extra fragments, and not just the 100. Which would mean more players spending on refills.

The list in this store can be static, or Plarium can rotate the list to their liking, maybe even make certain champions only available in this store. Heck I'd suggest the Drexthar fragment you sell on Bazaar to be turned into these general fragment, and put Drexthar as one of the list champion in this fragments store.

This way, players don't wonder around when will the next event of specific champion fragment event will comeback, and Plarium can have more freedom in making future fragment events. This way you can also sell the fragments to an even bigger audience, not just to those who were unable to finish the fragments events.

Well that's my feedback.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 сент. 2020, 05:3029.09.20

I did not complete Kreela fragments. Yesterday, a pop appears selling 10 fragments for $20 up to 5 times. So I guess, it will keep appearing from time to time as long as I have fragments of Kreela.

The good thing about this, players can still complete her fragments by spending real money. 
29 сент. 2020, 11:0829.09.20

JoinME said:

I did not complete Kreela fragments. Yesterday, a pop appears selling 10 fragments for $20 up to 5 times. So I guess, it will keep appearing from time to time as long as I have fragments of Kreela.

The good thing about this, players can still complete her fragments by spending real money. 

Yeah me too... And there will be other fragment events in the future where I just don't have the time to complete or don't really care about the prize champion and will not finish the 100 mark, so hence my suggestion.

But also the newer players who I know wouldn't be able to compete, they shouldn't walk away empty handed, or have to wait months for the repeat event. So at the very least the leftover fragments can be used to get a new champion, even though it's not legendary.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
29 сент. 2020, 15:1229.09.20

Hi!

OzzLee said:

Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward it to the development team. We already have plans on this feature's future, but this is something to consider as an addition.

If possible, in the future, please post your suggestions on our Discord server in the #suggestions-log channel.

https://discord.com/invite/raidshadowlegends

Have a nice day

30 сент. 2020, 01:3530.09.20
GreenKnight said:

Hi!

OzzLee said:

Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward it to the development team. We already have plans on this feature's future, but this is something to consider as an addition.

If possible, in the future, please post your suggestions on our Discord server in the #suggestions-log channel.

https://discord.com/invite/raidshadowlegends

Have a nice day

Okay, thank you for the consideration
30 сент. 2020, 02:1030.09.20

@Ozzlee......Great idea.  I have some frags leftover after I got Kreela.  I will be short on Dork because I didnt try to win him, but collected some frags along the way. 

Or allow leftover frags to have the same value to get a champ.  Newbies collect 30-40 in each event.  Then combine them and get 1 of the champs they missed.