Все Категории

700 artifacts storage is too low

Поиск
29 сент. 2020, 03:0929.09.20

Every single day, the game provides me 920 free energy.

- If I spend all FREE energy to campaign, it only takes 1 week to fill all storage space.

- If I run dungeon tournament, it takes 1-3 days to fill all 700 storage space.

- Everyday I have to sell 100+ artifacts, it repeats everyday. My inbox even store 200+ artifacts.

Suggestion:

1) Increase storage space.

2) add sell option in manual campaign fight, it would save much time store and sell useless artifacts. 

P/S: it is great if you reduce Advanced task fight 5 tag team arena daily to fight 3 tag team arena, 5 is too many to players who don't have spare time. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 сент. 2020, 05:4029.09.20

Do you keep Campaign drops? Why? Just sell those, apart maybe from Speed boots.

Learn what items are trash and just sell those immediately.

Nevertheless, with the introduction of new sets, I do agree that we need more storage space.
29 сент. 2020, 06:1129.09.20

Isn't there already a sell option on manual campaign already?

After a campaign battle just click on the artifacts and click sell? Just like how it is on dungeons battle?

29 сент. 2020, 10:5129.09.20

OzzLee said:

After a campaign battle just click on the artifacts and click sell? Just like how it is on dungeons battle?

Facepalm.

AUTO SELL, there are 100+ artifacts a day,  I am a man, not like a monkey who prefer click like that. 

29 сент. 2020, 10:5429.09.20
WatchdogCZ said:

Do you keep Campaign drops? Why? Just sell those, apart maybe from Speed boots.

Learn what items are trash and just sell those immediately.

Nevertheless, with the introduction of new sets, I do agree that we need more storage space.
When you reach to a level when you MOSTLY use 5-stars epic gears, all campaign gears from normal to brutal are trash. MOSTLY mean in rare case you still use 6-star green gears. 
29 сент. 2020, 10:5729.09.20
Indent14 said:

OzzLee said:

Facepalm.

AUTO SELL, there are 100+ artifacts a day,  I am a man, not like a monkey who prefer click like that. 

Autosell is part of the monthly raid card, 100 auto battles per day... Sooooooooooo....
29 сент. 2020, 11:5129.09.20
29 сент. 2020, 11:52(отредактировано)

OzzLee said:

Indent14 said:

OzzLee said:

Facepalm.

Autosell is part of the monthly raid card, 100 auto battles per day... Sooooooooooo....

So welcome to Plarium, you are now company's FREE staff.

Free in free beer, not free speech or free-dom. My dictionary translate that FREE: such a retarded idiot!!!
29 сент. 2020, 11:5529.09.20
So you want something that is part of a paid service to be essentially turn free... Well good luck with that! 👍👍👍
29 сент. 2020, 12:0529.09.20

The reason they cannot increase the space yet is that there are some technical limitations that we must take into account. But they take into account the requests of the players and are looking for ways to improve this area.

29 сент. 2020, 13:4529.09.20
29 сент. 2020, 13:46(отредактировано)

Pipsie said:

The reason they cannot increase the space yet is that there are some technical limitations that we must take into account. But they take into account the requests of the players and are looking for ways to improve this area.

Developer need a motivation to implement AUTO SELL in manual campaign fight. 

I give you an idea to reduce artifacts database storage, but the coders need to implement it deeper in game structure. The idea is when player tick on AUTO SELL, the battle end shall not generate any new artifact object but the silver. When the game generate new artifact object, it will be stored somewhere (inventory or inbox), mean it will cost database storage as well, no generating = no data at all, just adding an amount of silver to total silver.

Now imagine if 1 mil players in this game tick on AUTO SELL, that do not let the game generate 50 artifacts/day/each player, like you saved 50 millions objects/day, it helps save tons of server data and bandwidth. Everyone happy. 

29 сент. 2020, 13:5629.09.20

Indent14 said:

Pipsie said:

I give you an idea to reduce artifacts database storage, but the coders need to implement it deeper in game structure. The idea is when player tick on AUTO SELL, the battle end shall not generate any new artifact object but the silver. When the game generate new artifact object, it will be stored somewhere (inventory or inbox), mean it will cost database storage as well, no generating = no data at all, just adding an amount of silver to total silver.

Now imagine if 1 mil players in this game tick on AUTO SELL, that do not let the game generate 50 artifacts/day/each player, like you saved 50 millions objects/day, it helps save tons of server data and bandwidth. Everyone happy. 

The problem has nothing to do with that exactly, it is a very different thing. But thanks for your contribution, but I don't think it's necessary since you can make those sales with automatic battles or in normal battles by clicking on the object and then clicking on "sell".

29 сент. 2020, 14:1729.09.20
29 сент. 2020, 14:18(отредактировано)

I just told it before, I am human, 100 artifacts/day = 200 clicks (2 clicks/each) selling is monkey things. 

Most objects generated daily in this game are champ objects & artifact objects (other objects are minor), the idea saved a lot. However, it requires an expert to implement it, not easy like talking. 
29 сент. 2020, 20:5429.09.20

Indent14 said:

Pipsie said:

To "sell" an item, the game has to randomly create an item first to get the stat and rank of the item, then it can be valued and "sell" off, even if it is automatic.

I just wait until the end of my farming and go to the main champion screen to mass select those and sell them off. 1 minute?