Все Категории

Did not get rewards from signing in with a youtuber's link

Поиск
28 сент. 2020, 15:0828.09.20

Hi. I'm a new player. I just signed up for the game with this youtuber's link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnfWfLliqQ&t=0s) and I was told I'll get some rewards (1:38) which I did not get..

Am I supposed to play for a while? Get to certain level? How does this work?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 сент. 2020, 18:1228.09.20

No idea, but from what I see such rewards end up being a problem more often than that people actually get them. 

On the bright side, the rewards mentioned weren't particularly valuable. If it doesn't work out, it's not like you're missing anything worth more than a few days of login rewards (and there's a few of the daily login rewards are worth far more in terms of added value to your account than all those rewards put together). 
29 сент. 2020, 02:1829.09.20
L9753 said:

No idea, but from what I see such rewards end up being a problem more often than that people actually get them. 

On the bright side, the rewards mentioned weren't particularly valuable. If it doesn't work out, it's not like you're missing anything worth more than a few days of login rewards (and there's a few of the daily login rewards are worth far more in terms of added value to your account than all those rewards put together). 
I see it more as cheating the Youtuber, not working links means, the people who download the game from the link are not credited to said Youtuber, hence maybe less money from the sponsorship (maybe, I don't really know how the sponsorship works)