Все Категории

Drokgul good for CB ?

Drokgul good for CB ?

Поиск
28 сент. 2020, 07:3728.09.20

Drokgul good for CB ?

Hello all !

I'd like some tough about Drokgul for cb.

Before starting you need to know that I have no hero for counter attack, unkillable or block damage. And so I'm building a team composed of Tayrel, Rhazin, Apo, Frozen Banshee et Catacomb councilor.

I was thinkg of replacing catacomb coun,cilor by Drokgul because the passive of his shield is kind of the same then Cat? councilor rally. But he will provide a shield, increase attack, increase defense and a heal in addition.

Do you think it is worth to invest in him in my situation ?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 сент. 2020, 21:3628.09.20
Any one have a taugh on him ?
28 сент. 2020, 22:3428.09.20
Haven't tested him yet (going to summon him if there's an event) but from my initial thoughts when looking at his abilities, not really good for CB. My plan for him is to use him as healer support on FW
29 сент. 2020, 00:2129.09.20

quent155 said:

Hello all !

I'd like some tough about Drokgul for cb.

Before starting you need to know that I have no hero for counter attack, unkillable or block damage. And so I'm building a team composed of Tayrel, Rhazin, Apo, Frozen Banshee et Catacomb councilor.

I was thinkg of replacing catacomb coun,cilor by Drokgul because the passive of his shield is kind of the same then Cat? councilor rally. But he will provide a shield, increase attack, increase defense and a heal in addition.

Do you think it is worth to invest in him in my situation ?

Personally, I do see it as quite good in boss clan, I have not tested it directly but it clearly covers a lot of boss needs.

The good:

-Shield of 15% max hp of this champion with option to counterattack, if you manage to equip him with a lot of life you can have a pretty decent shield (14-19k shield with 70-100k HP)

-Buff increase attack and increase defense, especially the defense buff, provides a lot of survivability in clan boss, not as much as debuff to reduce attack, but almost.

-Aura of life, although you already have tayrel, it depends on the equipment you wear, whether or not this aura is useful to you in boss.

-High Base Speed (107)

The bad:

It requires playing 4 turns every 3 of the boss to make the most of it.

I hope I have been helpful, for any questions you can ask without problems.

30 сент. 2020, 06:3030.09.20
30 сент. 2020, 06:34(отредактировано)

@Ozzlee: I see him more like a buffer /counter attack with low healing and shielding to be honnest (in my CB comp, see below)

@Pipsie: I agree, it's why I want to get him in cb.

But I feel like there is 2 choices. Play him as a healer/shield and buffer. Or as a counter attack and buffer. I think the second way will get the most of him. To do so I see low health and high speed (at least 4 tunr every 3 turn). With something like 35-40k HP. In this way you can excepct to cuonter attack more often since the shield must be broken to have the counter attack.

For the first option, I guess it can allow 1 to 3 more survivability (my current team make it to 22-25) but I don't think I could get more. And I'm not sure but I think that more counter attack might be more efficient then more turn.

What do you think guys ?
30 сент. 2020, 17:0330.09.20

I am thinking MM is better than him in every way. 

30 сент. 2020, 20:5430.09.20
He is basically free= not good and the only way i see him ever being good any where at all = buffed then may be lol