Все Категории

100 fragments

100 fragments

Поиск
26 сент. 2020, 13:1926.09.20

100 fragments

claim him now or wait for a champion chase event?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 сент. 2020, 13:4126.09.20
26 сент. 2020, 13:46(отредактировано)

Do you need him now? If it was me, I'd wait for an event...

oooh and BTW congrats on finishing the fragments! I still need 10 more...
26 сент. 2020, 19:0626.09.20
I think I'll wait for a champion chase, like I did with Kreela. But of course it would be another story for people who see an immediate use for him. 
27 сент. 2020, 16:4327.09.20
L9753 said:

I think I'll wait for a champion chase, like I did with Kreela. But of course it would be another story for people who see an immediate use for him. 
probably the prudent choice, my alt only got 85.  Was hoping this training tournament would have fragements but crappy rewards...
27 сент. 2020, 19:5127.09.20
27 сент. 2020, 19:53(отредактировано)

I'll wait for a champion chase too. May even skip one if all I can do there is first two rewards. A red dot on the portal irritates me, though. 

By the way, does anyone see a use for Drogkul?

With his A2 he can be a replacement for Doompriest im my teams. Нaving two attack buffers is a waste, so it's one or another, I guess. But Drogkul's A3 is much worse than Doompriest passive, and cooldowns are long without books. So, I'm not sure he has a place.

Trips said:

probably the prudent choice, my alt only got 85.  Was hoping this training tournament would have fragements but crappy rewards...

Unrelated question: what do you use an alt for? Many players have them, but why, I don't get it?

27 сент. 2020, 22:2427.09.20

SunnyRay said:

I'll wait for a champion chase too. May even skip one if all I can do there is first two rewards. A red dot on the portal irritates me, though. 

With his A2 he can be a replacement for Doompriest im my teams. Нaving two attack buffers is a waste, so it's one or another, I guess. But Drogkul's A3 is much worse than Doompriest passive, and cooldowns are long without books. So, I'm not sure he has a place.

Unrelated question: what do you use an alt for? Many players have them, but why, I don't get it?

His A3 puts a shield of 15 percent of HIS HP, plus a heal of the same amount when that shield gets broken, as well as the counterattack. Sure, it has a long cooldown, but when he puts it, it's a very strong ability. Stronger than DP's passive except in circumstances where you need to cleanse a lot of debuffs, I'd say. Considering also his other abilities, I definitely think he's stronger than DP - though of course, it'd be sad if he wasn't, what with him being a lego and DP a solid but not superb epic. 

27 сент. 2020, 23:3227.09.20
SunnyRay said:

Trips said:

I was about 5 months in on  my main when I started the alt.  There were so few events/tournaments at the time that I would auto my battles, do arena and CB and be done rather quickly.  Now the game is way too time consuming.  I am stopping the alt (anyone want a FREE account?) and probably going to take a break altogether.  
28 сент. 2020, 15:3228.09.20

L9753 said:

His A3 puts a shield of 15 percent of HIS HP, plus a heal of the same amount when that shield gets broken, as well as the counterattack. Sure, it has a long cooldown, but when he puts it, it's a very strong ability. Stronger than DP's passive except in circumstances where you need to cleanse a lot of debuffs, I'd say. Considering also his other abilities, I definitely think he's stronger than DP - though of course, it'd be sad if he wasn't, what with him being a lego and DP a solid but not superb epic. 

Let's hope so. His shield ability is still pretty wierd. I doubt he can be the only healer in the team (DP too). 15% healing on shield break gonna happen on full hp quite often. And then enemy has 5 turns. I'm not sure, but I will test him. He'd better be useful at level 50 to earn his food.

28 сент. 2020, 15:3628.09.20

Trips said:

I was about 5 months in on  my main when I started the alt.  There were so few events/tournaments at the time that I would auto my battles, do arena and CB and be done rather quickly.  Now the game is way too time consuming.  I am stopping the alt (anyone want a FREE account?) and probably going to take a break altogether.  

That will be a loss for this forum at least :(

Adding more content to the game can make people stop playing. Unexpected.