Все Категории

Please fix Elenaril!

Please fix Elenaril!

Поиск
11 сент. 2020, 12:5311.09.20

Please fix Elenaril!

I was initially excited to get Elenaril. I thought she would be great against Clan Boss. I leveled her up to 60, fully ascended, with great equipment. Then I brought her to Clan Boss with Occult Brawler - I'm thinking "this is gonna be a great synergy". WRONG.

The damage from her A3 is capped out to 75k? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS??? Why would I EVER want to remove all poison debuffs just for 75k damage? My champs A1 skills does more than that in clan boss battles!

Plarium, you told me her A3 "Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on all enemies instantly". YOU LIED. There is no documentation ANYWHERE saying that it's limited to 75k damage. Somehow, you managed to take a perfectly good Legendary champion and made her completely useless.

It's crap like this that makes me want to stop playing this stupid game and play something that's actually fun and doesn't constantly screw me over.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 сент. 2020, 21:1511.09.20
Because it is way to op  an little example if u got vizier and got 10 stacks of poison for 30 rounds that would be an insane amount of damage thats why its limited on clan boss also the reason why no one play Elenaril oder Zavia on auto battle clan boss.
12 сент. 2020, 14:1112.09.20

The CB's Infernal Resilience passive does mention this. 

"Decreases the damage the Demon Lord receives from [HP Burn] and [Poison] debuffs, as well as Skills that inflict damage based on enemy MAX HP."

Poison/HP burn/ Warmaster/GS ticks would deal much much more damage if not for this passive skill.