Все Категории

Arene 3V3 and news gamer

Arene 3V3 and news gamer

Поиск
11 сент. 2020, 04:1711.09.20

Arene 3V3 and news gamer

You watched the fights offered in bronze 1 3V3, when did new players get to level 35?

There is a solution: open a new "block" in 3V3 bronze 1 and 2 (optional) with restriction due to the HALL bonus (no account which obtained a rank in silver and no more than rank of the account: to yours guise) at least there would be a balancing or the players arriving at level 35 "count") would not have the impression (well I said: impression, but it is anything but an impression) of not being able to do anything about it

And please set up an option to move a team block with the option to move a champion one by one

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 сент. 2020, 11:2911.09.20

cherubin31 said:

You watched the fights offered in bronze 1 3V3, when did new players get to level 35?

There is a solution: open a new "block" in 3V3 bronze 1 and 2 (optional) with restriction due to the HALL bonus (no account which obtained a rank in silver and no more than rank of the account: to yours guise) at least there would be a balancing or the players arriving at level 35 "count") would not have the impression (well I said: impression, but it is anything but an impression) of not being able to do anything about it

And please set up an option to move a team block with the option to move a champion one by one

Because 3v3 is not for new players, hardly any new players at bellow lvl 35 going to have 3 teams of 4 heroes all at the very least lvl 50 with high gear and masteries

Even whaling that hard early on would push you well above lvl 35

As for the hero selector, I agree there is a need for a team block change. But for the one by one hero you  could actually drag and drop heroes and change their team without the need to drop them and then reselecting them again.
11 сент. 2020, 12:1211.09.20
For new account lvl 30 are you in 2 days with out spending but there is no point in tag team arena for such early accounts Tag team arena ist content for "older" players