Все Категории

Fragments vs Fusions

Fragments vs Fusions

Поиск
9 сент. 2020, 19:0809.09.20

Fragments vs Fusions

I was wondering if fusions will still be part of the game or will they be factored out for fragments except for the perma fusion of Braodmaw, Relickeeper, Razin?

Fragments are a great thing to have as a person can build up to a champ like they have with Drex in the bazzar. But only having fragment champion events are really not worth the investment in doing them if you know you cant get the champion from the event. Like myself i ended up 20 fragments short for Kreela because i couldn't get all the fragments from some events so i put all that effort, all those resources into the event to get nothing from it.

While with fusions, even though I might not be able to get the Legendary champ from the event, i know that with the same effort i put into the fragment champ event i can at least get a few rares or epics that will help my account progress.

So will fusions be taken out of the game except for the ones we always have?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
10 сент. 2020, 01:5510.09.20

I think there was a post that says there will still be fusion events, and judging from the reception on the fragments event, I really think that they better still do fusion events.

For me, they should change how fragments works, just set up a fragment shop where there's a selection of champs players can use their fragments on, so not specific fragments for specific heroes, but the fragments can be used for any heroes made available in that shop.

Say like 200 shards for a legendary, 100 shards for epic, 50 shards for rare

And shard event is the only time when you can collect shards and there's a special time limited hero in the shop.