Все Категории

Arena Fights Are Broken

Arena Fights Are Broken

Поиск
20 авг. 2020, 09:5020.08.20

Arena Fights Are Broken

I'm giving up on Arena play. Like, totally. The only fights I'm doing now are the mandatory 5 to get the daily rewards, and that's like touching a raw nerve. It's so bad it's gotten me to the point where I'm thinking about leaving the game altogether. Plarium, if you want insight into why someone leaves your game, hear me out.

1. Team power is MEANINGLESS in arenas. I regularly get my @$$ kicked by teams with less than half of my power. Really?!?
  2. Fights have no "draw" option, even if they last over 1 hour in auto mode. Get a clue! I positively HATE to concede a fight that the other guy had no chance of winning.
  3. Long fights (30+ minutes) have performance issues and lead to crashes, which are treated as defeats. I had one fight (in Tag Team) that lasted 47 minutes because it was apparent that I was making micro gains every turn. When I finally won, the game threw a fit and just stalled.
  4. The rewards just aren't worth the aggravation.

So yeah, I'm done with arena fights. It's badly designed.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 авг. 2020, 10:1920.08.20

When you see S rank champs everywhere in Arena list and your champs are ... meh, Plarium sent you a message. 
20 авг. 2020, 12:5320.08.20
20 авг. 2020, 12:56(отредактировано)

I have to disagree on #2

Remember on Arena the attacker have ALL OF THE ADVANTAGES,

The attacker is the one choosing the opponent

The attacker can manually control his/her team

The attacker can change his roster BEFORE the battle commence

For me, if by 20 minutes a fight does not resolve, the attacker should be considered as the losing side.

20 авг. 2020, 14:4820.08.20

By turn bro, by turn, 30 turns should be fine.

20 авг. 2020, 22:0220.08.20
20 авг. 2020, 22:07(отредактировано)

Ident20 said:

By turn bro, by turn, 30 turns should be fine.

By minutes, I regularly seek and destroy these kinds of ultra defense that try to frustrate people by looking for a draw instead of a win, but it needs at least 5-10 minutes for one battle, specially those that have MM and fully upgraded Apothecary.

If we count by 30 turns, these kind of ultra defensive team will definitely rule the arena defense meta, because it's just too easy to prolong the battle beyond 30 turn
20 авг. 2020, 23:0220.08.20

jean said:

I'm giving up on Arena play. Like, totally. The only fights I'm doing now are the mandatory 5 to get the daily rewards, and that's like touching a raw nerve. It's so bad it's gotten me to the point where I'm thinking about leaving the game altogether. Plarium, if you want insight into why someone leaves your game, hear me out.

1. Team power is MEANINGLESS in arenas. I regularly get my @$$ kicked by teams with less than half of my power. Really?!?
  2. Fights have no "draw" option, even if they last over 1 hour in auto mode. Get a clue! I positively HATE to concede a fight that the other guy had no chance of winning.
  3. Long fights (30+ minutes) have performance issues and lead to crashes, which are treated as defeats. I had one fight (in Tag Team) that lasted 47 minutes because it was apparent that I was making micro gains every turn. When I finally won, the game threw a fit and just stalled.
  4. The rewards just aren't worth the aggravation.

So yeah, I'm done with arena fights. It's badly designed.

I am giving arena 2 more weeks to see if the "changes" have any impact.  If not, I will put 1 common hero in arena and play my mandatory battles.  I will get the daily bonus and fuifill my clan needs.  I will be roadblocked in Great Hall and Missions.  Until I can clear all dungeons to 20.  Then I should have enough high quality gear and a few better players to be competitive. 

I have spent too much time and resources in arena against S rank Legos.