Все Категории

Watch out for next update

Поиск
17 авг. 2020, 14:2917.08.20

Somewhere in the news section a community leader said the next update with include fixes for classic and tag team arena. In classic my team power is 63k I’m bronze 4 in tag team I’m 137k and bronze two. In classic arena I can usual find two opponents within my power level to fight per refresh. Once I hit silver that changes to maybe one per 2-3 refreshes. In tag team I’ve refreshed at least 10 times so far and I haven’t found one single team within 70k power of my tag team. That’s where the games sits as of now let’s see if things actually change after months of practically begging. Also if your around the same power in both classic and tag team leave a comment so we can see how many of us there really are because it seems as if we don’t exist 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 авг. 2020, 16:5617.08.20

Shawn12 said:

Just a quick update, after 26 refreshes in tag team arena I finally found someone I could beat... someone who had all level ones on their team. The search for decent matchmaking continues 

Somewhere in the news section a community leader said the next update with include fixes for classic and tag team arena. In classic my team power is 63k I’m bronze 4 in tag team I’m 137k and bronze two. In classic arena I can usual find two opponents within my power level to fight per refresh. Once I hit silver that changes to maybe one per 2-3 refreshes. In tag team I’ve refreshed at least 10 times so far and I haven’t found one single team within 70k power of my tag team. That’s where the games sits as of now let’s see if things actually change after months of practically begging. Also if your around the same power in both classic and tag team leave a comment so we can see how many of us there really are because it seems as if we don’t exist