Все Категории

How is this possible?

How is this possible?

Поиск
16 авг. 2020, 01:1816.08.20

How is this possible?

I'm only a month into the game, but I must say that arena results like this seem completely ridiculous to me. All my champions are well armoured, glyphed and booked. 

How do I avoid such defeats in the future? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 авг. 2020, 01:4816.08.20
16 авг. 2020, 02:09(отредактировано)

You got baited, that Kael is probably stacked with speed, crit rate and crit damage, it could also probably had masteries up to tier 4

Edit: from the damage report, I also think that Warmaiden is stacked with speed and soften your team by applying decrease defense, and Kael is the one finishing everyone off
16 авг. 2020, 02:0816.08.20
Elvie Honeydripper said:

I'm only a month into the game, but I must say that arena results like this seem completely ridiculous to me. All my champions are well armoured, glyphed and booked. 

Your apothecary needs to be faster than his diabolist
16 авг. 2020, 05:5216.08.20
Elvie Honeydripper said:

Welcome to a strategy game.  I have been here 3 months, learned a lot and still fall into traps.  Look at the score.  You were dead almost as soon as the game started.  Ask the forum experts for ways to add more speed.  Arena is all about speed, until it is about something else.   lol
16 авг. 2020, 09:3516.08.20

In every turn base game, speed is king. You just have to accept this. In this game, there are counters to this. Champions like Hegemon, Tormin, and Rotos. That is why they are meta in high tier arena. When it comes to artifacts, you can have thick shields with high resist to counter the nukes of your opponent.

16 авг. 2020, 15:3316.08.20

JoinME said:

In every turn base game, speed is king. You just have to accept this. In this game, there are counters to this. Champions like Hegemon, Tormin, and Rotos. That is why they are meta in high tier arena. When it comes to artifacts, you can have thick shields with high resist to counter the nukes of your opponent.

I would disagree this, it's not every game, it's just this game with failed design. 

Why failed ? This game does have a few more actions but it also lacks a few important actions, which important actions ? Dodge & Defend Stance.

First, defend stance, in some games, players could use Defend Action as Strategy, when enemies got buffed too much, players could save whole team by let them defend, reduce damage, survive, example: Heroes of Might & Magic series, especially all fighting games has defend for example Street Fighter serires.

Second: Dodge, it is actually a very very important attribute in all turn-base games, this game is weird when all attacks is 100% hit, accuracy only used for magic, weird because in all basic turn-based games cast magic is 100% hit, only resist magic could help & attack often miss because of dodging. 

When a hero has very high dodge skill, fast/speed does not mean anything, I allow you have high speed, I allow you hit 10 missed hit before I hit 1. Who win ? 

--------------------

If speed is KiNG, I challenge you find a Super Hero in Marvel, DC could rule the universe with ONLY SPEED. 

16 авг. 2020, 16:1416.08.20
This game don't even have a formation strategy, tank, support, damage dealer in formation, such a shame. 
17 авг. 2020, 01:1217.08.20

I am talking about Turn Base game. Not fighting games like street fighter. 

I have not played heroes might and magic so I eill not comment on that. 

Resist on magic or dodge does not apply here. I find those on single character rpg game which can have attributes that can boost those stats.

This is a very different game. If you come from playing diablo, warcraft, starcraft, and any other fighting games, you will be pretty much dissapointed as this game requires weeks or months to progress. Requires time, patience and money to be competitive. 

17 авг. 2020, 01:4017.08.20

JoinME said:

Resist on magic or dodge does not apply here. I find those on single character rpg game which can have attributes that can boost those stats.

This is a very different game. If you come from playing diablo, warcraft, starcraft, and any other fighting games, you will be pretty much dissapointed as this game requires weeks or months to progress. Requires time, patience and money to be competitive. 

I think he's thinking about defend stance as in like in Final Fantasy or Breath of Fire or things like that.

But I don't think it's applicable here, since it would take the battle longer.

The mechanics here is to make the battle more streamlined and faster by forcing a champ to attack. Even with that in mind there's a lot of teams that can force the battle to go on forever.

17 авг. 2020, 03:1817.08.20
17 авг. 2020, 03:22(отредактировано)

JoinME said:

You must be less than 20 when saying have not played heroes might and magic. Maybe you were born without knowing a Personal Computer. 

Don't ever say anything about EVERY TURN-BASED GAME, because you just know nothing. 

Heroes of Might & Magic Series is a legend in Turn-Based strategy game, not only a legend it is a pioneer in turn-based games. You don't know HOMM you don't know turn-based games. 

17 авг. 2020, 04:0517.08.20
probably, since I don't play every game in the world. Sorry about that, you are probably an expert of all games, except this game, of course.
17 авг. 2020, 04:1317.08.20
JoinME said:

probably, since I don't play every game in the world. Sorry about that, you are probably an expert of all games, except this game, of course.
Don't worry about him, this game treated him like a bad girlfriend 😆