Все Категории

Champions to focus on

Champions to focus on

Поиск
6 авг. 2020, 07:5106.08.20

Champions to focus on

Hello,

So I've posted a while back about where to start etc etc, few people told me to just start over with kael!

So I did and I must say it's easier with him on the lead! But now I've gathered some champions and find myself being stuck with some epics and 2 legendaries.

One legendary which I believe is a very lucky one!

But I'm not sure how to use them with the right team in the right setup.

I've got Kael, spirit host, athel & apothecary as my arena setup, but I think it can be better with champions I recently got.

For clan boss I got Kael, spirit host, athel, apothecary & flesh tearer.

If someone can tell me on which ones I can focus on for clan boss & arena setup?

I can use ayumilove for the artifacts etc.

Thanks in advance!

https://prnt.sc/tuxb2x

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 авг. 2020, 10:3206.08.20

Drexthar Bloodtwin is a great Clan Boss champion, with his damage scaling of Defence and with his HP burn.

Definitely *6/60 Frozen Banshee for the Clan Boss too. She is a great poisoner for that fight.

Zargala will provide you with strong Defence down.

Gorgorab should help you immensely in the Arena.

Athel is one of my favourite Rare champions. She has strong Weaken and a devastating AoE. You will want her A1 for the Fire Knight.
6 авг. 2020, 17:4906.08.20

Already busy said:

Hello,

So I've posted a while back about where to start etc etc, few people told me to just start over with kael!

So I did and I must say it's easier with him on the lead! But now I've gathered some champions and find myself being stuck with some epics and 2 legendaries.

One legendary which I believe is a very lucky one!

But I'm not sure how to use them with the right team in the right setup.

I've got Kael, spirit host, athel & apothecary as my arena setup, but I think it can be better with champions I recently got.

For clan boss I got Kael, spirit host, athel, apothecary & flesh tearer.

If someone can tell me on which ones I can focus on for clan boss & arena setup?

I can use ayumilove for the artifacts etc.

Thanks in advance!

https://prnt.sc/tuxb2x

Farm Farm Farm.  You are off to good start.  Making 6stars is your priority.

1. Gorgorab

2. Blind Seer

3. Apothecary

4. Zargala

5. Banshee

6. Drexthar

That order may not be exact, but those are your best champs.  I would not take Athel or Spirit to 60.