Все Категории

Your only pvp aspect is killing your game.

Поиск
5 авг. 2020, 09:1005.08.20

Please fix arena now, please. There shouldn’t be 150k+ team power teams in silver level arena. Heck they shouldn’t be in gold 1-3. These are literally platinum level arena teams, left afk by players who quit, and no one can beat them so they just sit there. Please plarium, please please fix arena.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 авг. 2020, 09:4805.08.20

ctreest said:

Please fix arena now, please. There shouldn’t be 150k+ team power teams in silver level arena. Heck they shouldn’t be in gold 1-3. These are literally platinum level arena teams, left afk by players who quit, and no one can beat them so they just sit there. Please plarium, please please fix arena.

I think it's already been found that most of those high level accounts are people sandbagging, which mean they're active accounts, 

My guess is they are deliberately going down ranks to find easier targets to build their Great Hall (less medals but higher chance of victory)

5 авг. 2020, 10:5605.08.20

The idea of quitting strong players is not correct, technically it is called PHENOMENON, I am telling you about a course name PROBLEM SOLVING in which I am master. For example one day you feel it is very very hot in your house, you tell everyone it is because the air is hot, of course, you feel the air is hot, you tell the truth. But there is another truth, your house is burning, the fire burns the air, the air becomes hot. If you could tell the house is burning, it is absolutely correct. 

Back to Arena, before the patch May 2020, players never see 150k power neither in Silver nor Bronze, after that patch everyone begin to see them. The cause is the patch May 2020 not quitting strong players, there always have quitting strong players, they quit everyday, but before May 2020 weak players never see them in Arena. 

What Plarium did in May 2020 patch ? 

5 авг. 2020, 14:1305.08.20

The "What we are working on" post from July 24 specifically mentions the lower rank arena problems. They say they have a "fix" under development that should help, though they have not elaborated on what that fix is.

We shall see. They were talking about it prior to the last patch but pushed it. Meanwhile the voices of the players regarding arena have gotten louder. Pushing arena changes again would be a really bad move on Plarium's part.
5 авг. 2020, 16:2705.08.20

ctreest said:

Plarium absolutely needs to make changes to arena - I agree with Rauthma above. 

At the same time, it sounds like you need a reality check about what to expect after such changes. Those overpowered teams in silver are still very, very far removed from platinum level. They are in silver because they aren't good enough for gold anymore (of course the power isn't the deciding factor - more likely they are too slow, or just not built optimally), and when Plarium makes whatever changes they will make, most of those teams will still be in silver or low gold. 

In these past months, just about everybody has struggled with the increasing difficulty of arena and has had to improve their arena teams - setting off a vicious cycle in which the average strength of teams in any given tier increased further and further. Whatever changes they make, they can't make players' teams weaker again, so it's not like they can just put everything back to how it was four months ago. 

5 авг. 2020, 23:2005.08.20

What if Plarium based arena rankings on the "strength" of the team.  Use their power ranking system.  The lowest 10% are bronze.  The next 40% are silver.  The next 40% are gold.  The highest 10% are platinum. 

It will penalize the best strategists who can take less and do more with it.  It will help newbies who as they play the game get better heroes and advance out of bronze. 

Or maybe half of your rank is your power rating and half is your win/loss record. 

The last thing we need is some developers wet dream of another RNG focused solution. 
6 авг. 2020, 15:4906.08.20
Me and my wife have been playing this game for a year.we are not free too play we are CTP purchased battle pass couple gear sets some books just too name a few.i have managed too get a few better hero’s than here so I progressed father than her but too arena.when I got silphi I have managed too stay in G4 for quite some time on the other hand my wife has a pretty darn good team but yet she cannot get out of S1.we compare teams on her screen too mine and the insane difficulty of these teams she will never complete her g4 req for arbiter.with gear upgrades not hitting correct subs too the massive amount of difficult teams it’s impossible.this game needs a massive pVp rework I myself struggle too stay in g4 now because I cannot get the speed high enough too compete.the cost and chance of the gear to level correct sub stats is horrendous.i love the game but plarium must get too work and rework this game equally too FTP CTP and PTP players or will only see players leave and never comeback.Myself and my wife are patiently waiting playing daily not progressing because of the current model.How long do people play a game with no progression before they hang the shoes for good.
6 авг. 2020, 18:0606.08.20

Why is there so few posts  here , I'd love to see an honest show of hands in general population chat as too how fun this game is  right now. 

Or perhaps a rate this game pop up ? 

The phrase captive audience runs over my mind