Все Категории

Issues in game.

Issues in game.

Поиск
4 авг. 2020, 19:3604.08.20

Issues in game.

I guess it comes from the 2.11 release, but the game is really going sideways.

So this morning I saw the Discord announcement of 2.11 and it being available on the store. So I went to download except its not there.

I checked the forum... No patch note or anything related to 2.11. Still a lot of people are talking about it so I'm guessing I am not hallucinating. 

I think little of it and decide to go do my runs on cb. I click on start for unm, my key goes down by one and nothing happen. 

I'm like okay, maybe I didn't see properly and I only had 1 key? I click again, key goes away and again, nothing happen. 

I am past being mad and I calmed down. But now I want to talk in clan and nothing is showing except a box saying the game is currently experiencing issues. 

Can somebody tell us what is happening please? And maybe warn us next time? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
5 авг. 2020, 14:1205.08.20

Nico Traveler said:

I guess it comes from the 2.11 release, but the game is really going sideways.

So this morning I saw the Discord announcement of 2.11 and it being available on the store. So I went to download except its not there.

There is a 2.11 update for the game but now on Android, but you will be able to download it only after it will be active in the store. IOS version will be available a bit later.

This is mainly a technical update with some additional bug fixes.

I am past being mad and I calmed down. But now I want to talk in clan and nothing is showing except a box saying the game is currently experiencing issues. 

There is not supposed to be such an issue in the game at that time. It might be a connection issue. Please contact our support team if it occurs again.

Have a nice one.

5 авг. 2020, 19:2705.08.20
5 авг. 2020, 19:27(отредактировано)

GreenKnight said:

There is a 2.11 update for the game but now on Android, but you will be able to download it only after it will be active in the store. IOS version will be available a bit later.

I am on android. There wasn't a 2.11 version then, and there is not one now. 

Still on 2.1
6 авг. 2020, 20:3606.08.20
6 авг. 2020, 20:49(отредактировано)

GreenKnight said:

There is not supposed to be such an issue in the game at that time. It might be a connection issue. Please contact our support team if it occurs again.

Have a nice one.

There was an issue from the server. The dialog box said the game was experiencing issues, not that i seemed to have connexion problems. If I understand it correctly this dialog comes when the server issue it. 

The update finally showed on the app store. 3 days after the first announcement. 

There is definitly some serious communication problems and for once it doesn't come from me. 

Your servers were struggling, I lost 2 cb key to it and even tho the server announced it was having problems, you say nothing of the sort happened. 

There was an announcement on Discord for 2.11 availability for Android. I tried then and saw it was not available, other people said it was not available, and your answer to it is it was available for Android but not IOS... But apparently play store  didn't know about it because it was released 24h after yours, and more than 2 days after valkyrie on Discord, the 4th of August 2020 at 9:16am. Fwi on bug reports chan on Discord, with screenshot, Sparkeeeey mention the absence of 2.11 on playstore for Android at 5:50pm yesterday. That's like 3 or 4am TODAY for plarium Ukraine. 

You guys need to seriously consider what you say and what is.