Все Категории

So I finally tried 3v3 arena... It's not that bad

Поиск
2 авг. 2020, 13:5302.08.20

So with the bazaar came out, I think to myself, "meh why not, a blue shard once every 2 week..."

But as I try the battle, I think I find a purpose for 3v3 even for F2P and low spender.

> Testing ground for your classic arena team.

There's enough pool in bronze 1 to test even your early game PvP team, be wary though early game PvP team in here means at least a full team of lvl 40 and ascended 4*

And for me, it's consequence free... Because I'm only here for the 600 weekly gold bar, so I don't really care about my points. And for new player, you should not care about 3v3 points as well, just get that 4 champion team and test and tune them here in 3v3 arena

So yeah... Not that bad.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 авг. 2020, 18:5602.08.20

I made it to bronze 2 last week and tried to progress but realized I don't have the teams to do so.  I put 1 champ on each defense team seeing if I could drop back to bronze 1 i'm almost there. Past 10 battles on defense I've won one still don't understand how.   People attack me win 2 battles out of the 3 and they still loose points. On offense I pick one person from my list and attack them 10 times.  

Today I attacked the same person and had one champ in the first two battles then my best team in 3rd slot.  Lost the first two battles for -5 each and won the 3rd for +15 points I got the defeat but I still won 5 points while they got the victory but still lost 5 points.  Yes the got 14 bars to my 7 but just shows you how the system is just messed up both 3v3 and classic.  I figure why care about progressing when I can just sit here spend my 10 tokens get 70 gold bars in 3 minutes and collect shard every 2 weeks.

3 авг. 2020, 01:2403.08.20

Only fun at brone 1. 

The issue come in bronze 2+, you don't know what match you would lose and how many minus points, losing 1 match may clear 2 winning. It's easy to set a trick here, simply set 3 low level rare + 1 ageless/shazam, they clear enemies in 1 hit and you got points sweatless. 
4 авг. 2020, 07:0904.08.20

When I first started playing raid it was early on; arena was actually enjoyable and you could win fights. I just recently picked it back up and bronze was hell to get out of ( I have a pretty nice arena team as well) now I’m in silver two and at this point it’s just ridiculous. I have my high katuhn at like 240 speed and I’m have teams go twice before my speed lead can even go once. Now before you say “we’ll make her faster” I’ve put my best speed gear on her that I possibly could. I barely use the 10 tokens in an entire day and I have to refresh every 15 minutes in hopes of finding someone to beat. Isn’t it funny how the most important part of the game (in my eyes) aos tv is hell to even get out of lower tiers! Not including the arbiter missions...