Все Категории

Convinced the arena is broken because of bots

Поиск
24 июль 2020, 17:0924.07.20

I'm convinced the arena is now functionally broken because plarium added bots to the hopper with that "update" a few months ago. It just makes the most sense. It's unplayable at this point in time. I was at the top of gold 4 for months and now I'm in gold 2 currently and not able to beat more than 1 out of 10 teams. When you refresh the spread countless times with gems and every single team is running with basically unattainable legendary champs in gold 2, 3 and 4 that is a problem. There is no way that many people have those characters. I've been playing since soon after the game came out and after all this time, I'm about ready to throw in the towel. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 июль 2020, 19:1624.07.20

They are not bots. Plarium only show you all players within 0.9+ x your arena power, but .......... there is a thing no one ever agree with me, no players have ever told you this but me. Everyone in forum, in reddit, in game will  never agree with me. Listen carefully: That is arena defense team is buffed against players. That means when you fight yourself in arena, if you always use auto you will lose 100%. 

---- ignore this if you don't understand how ---

One day I told people around me: every time I refresh arena list, I found that 90% of them could defeat me. If all players in arena could defeat me, why there are only 1 or 2 players attack me, not all of them. It is because they are facing the same problem (as I am facing), that they see me as the one could defeat them. Why & How ? 

26 июль 2020, 07:1726.07.20

bots & buffed teams yep thats what i figured for a long time. I'm a competitive player but when you put me next to these teams I am at novice/newb level and it just doesn't make sense. 

Where did all these strong guys come from? Suddenly 9 out of 10 guys have over 300 speed when a few weeks ago hardly any did?

What happened to the team I used to fight? The ones with higher power than me but still beatable depending on team makeup? 

Why do I see my defense win 2/3 when I'm using the same setup as my offense & some of my challengers were teams I had lost to?

Plarium is full of these underhanded tactics. I thought they were jew enough when they started charging different prices depending on the players purchase history. Then they start purposely showing you horribly expensive packs before giving you a normally priced one so it makes you feel like you got a great deal. 

Wow, I thought they really gonna take every bad stereotype and conspiracy about greedy immoral business practises and push it even further huh? Just as you think they can't get any lower, they surprise you. I have to admit there is a certain genius to it that would make the Zionists proud

26 июль 2020, 16:2826.07.20
punx said:

bots & buffed teams yep thats what i figured for a long time. I'm a competitive player but when you put me next to these teams I am at novice/newb level and it just doesn't make sense. 

Where did all these strong guys come from? Suddenly 9 out of 10 guys have over 300 speed when a few weeks ago hardly any did?

What happened to the team I used to fight? The ones with higher power than me but still beatable depending on team makeup? 

Why do I see my defense win 2/3 when I'm using the same setup as my offense & some of my challengers were teams I had lost to?

Plarium is full of these underhanded tactics. I thought they were jew enough when they started charging different prices depending on the players purchase history. Then they start purposely showing you horribly expensive packs before giving you a normally priced one so it makes you feel like you got a great deal. 

Wow, I thought they really gonna take every bad stereotype and conspiracy about greedy immoral business practises and push it even further huh? Just as you think they can't get any lower, they surprise you. I have to admit there is a certain genius to it that would make the Zionists proud

i think you should expect a forum ban
27 июль 2020, 13:5827.07.20
27 июль 2020, 13:58(отредактировано)
Yea man. I agree about the bots...but the anti-Semitic stuff is pretty messed up. Rethink your life. 
27 июль 2020, 15:0627.07.20

No Bots.  

Arena is just the result of a ponzi scheme reaching its breaking point.  Not enough low level players to "beat up".  And the Gold ranks just keep getting stronger pushing down really good teams to Silver and then bad teams to Bronze (But these "bad" teams are still level 60s with good gear, just generally bad comps).  

If anything, the eliminated bots a few months ago which inflated everyones arena rank.  And once they were gone, we had to fight all real teams.  No more gimmie wins.

27 июль 2020, 15:3127.07.20
27 июль 2020, 15:33(отредактировано)
It’s tough for sure. Gold 3 isn’t that bad now 4 is another ballgame
27 июль 2020, 17:0727.07.20
27 июль 2020, 17:09(отредактировано)

Players with S ranks champs around me like mosquitoes, all fights just become knives vs. machine guns + armor vest. Plarium haunted all new players who started in mid 2020 with year-long-easy-earned-champs players. 

I am happy when new players quit game as soon they got stuck in silver arena, great choice, truly. 
28 июль 2020, 00:0028.07.20

Buffing of the defense teams doesn't explain why the refreshes have changed so drastically.

I am rarely getting non-speed full legendary teams.

Example Below.  (83% 6 star legos).

I get there are many strong players, but what happened to all the rest, this is Gold II. 

I didn't come across as many strong players in Gold IV (4), shouldn't they have been there also?

28 июль 2020, 03:1128.07.20

Unfortunately it is they way they did it,  If someone stops playing they automatically fall to the top of their tier.  Lose another match and they are at the bottom for the next tier.  Next week they can drop till their defense is able to keep them at that level.  so,  Many accounts in silver are from players that were in high gold tiers that stopped playing but their defense champions keep them at silver and their strong legendary speed characters don't let them fall further.

I think Palarium should remove the Arena defense of accounts that have been inactive for longer then a month.  This would help to clean up the unused accounts that are making it hard for newbies in silver tiers.
28 июль 2020, 03:3128.07.20

Why do you believe the problem is due to old accounts?

I have only recently been pushed out of gold 4, after months of being there.

If it were due to inactive accounts, would not the majority of them be beneath Gold and not there to push me out of Gold 4?

28 июль 2020, 06:4928.07.20
jbalanca said:

Unfortunately it is they way they did it,  If someone stops playing they automatically fall to the top of their tier.  Lose another match and they are at the bottom for the next tier.  Next week they can drop till their defense is able to keep them at that level.  so,  Many accounts in silver are from players that were in high gold tiers that stopped playing but their defense champions keep them at silver and their strong legendary speed characters don't let them fall further.

I think Palarium should remove the Arena defense of accounts that have been inactive for longer then a month.  This would help to clean up the unused accounts that are making it hard for newbies in silver tiers.
You do realize that that's already the case and has been for a long time, long before the arena became a big problem? They are considering to remove inactive amounts faster than that now. 
28 июль 2020, 07:2228.07.20

Why are people still talking old/inactive accounts in this thread? 

The thread started as a discussion on recent changes that have caused problems for Gold, the highest tier outside of Platinum. 

In-active player teams will fall out of Gold, and yes, eventually become a problem for Bronze and Silver as they drop after each reset if not removed, but not a problem for active Gold players.

I agree there are problems in Bronze and Silver, but if they focus on removing inactive accounts as a lot of people are asking for, and not address the issue of strong teams being forced out of Gold, then you will have end-game players competing in Silver, and possibly Bronze. Simply replacing the in-active end-game teams in Bronze & Silver, with active end-game teams.