Все Категории

Draw Option ???

Draw Option ???

Поиск
24 июль 2020, 03:5824.07.20

Draw Option ???

I have a suggestion for arena

Please include a draw option after a certain amount of time and refund the arena token for that battle.

On more than one occasion I have had a match that lasted longer than 30 minutes where last remaining player on each team could not win the match.

If i leave match i forfeit my token and drop in points to next tier and when trying to reach silver one in today's arena is already hard enough and every point and token is valuable to me .

Just a few minutes ago in arena it came down to my madame serris against miscreated monster i tried without auto mode got tired of clicking and put on auto and after 70 minutes they were still battling with full health.. I decided to just give up and lose my precious points and token and clicked to leave battle and support window pops up and had to restart the game. I was still able to type in chat but could not exit arena without restarting.

On another occasion it was my mother superior and apothecary left battling it out for over 90 minutes before support window popped up.

I am not a quitter or i would have given up on this game a few months back still trying to get past earn silver 1 arena in progress missions which is keeping me from progressing on the missions after that in which i would already have completed. Heck i am over halfway completed in nightmare campaign.

Back on topic please look into a draw option after a certain amount of time passes with neither team having to be penalized for it.   

Thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 июль 2020, 04:1624.07.20
24 июль 2020, 04:16(отредактировано)
Should be certain amount of turns, like after 50 turns? Draw button will show up, so you can have the option if you wan to continue or not
24 июль 2020, 04:2024.07.20
24 июль 2020, 04:27(отредактировано)

Draw = lose to the attacker and many player have build their defense team based  on this, myself now included.

But having many many many team now field these kind of defense I also feel the need to build an attacker team to break these kind of "ultra defender" team

And I have found a way, here's how I did it

http://imgur.com/a/0MB3hC6

(Edit image link)

24 июль 2020, 04:5024.07.20

JoinME said:

Should be certain amount of turns, like after 50 turns? Draw button will show up, so you can have the option if you wan to continue or not

Maybe not a draw button, but a "surrender" button

Remember, the defender is at a disadvantage in an arena battle, because while you can manually control your team, the defender is always in the mercy of the auto battle AI. This means, if you can't break the defender, you should be considered as the losing side.