Все Категории

Tormin nerf

Tormin nerf

Поиск
22 июль 2020, 22:1322.07.20

Tormin nerf

I am a bit sad so I come here to vent.

Tormin being nerfed the way he was is probably the saddest thing dev did in the last months.

I thought they wanted to make a way for speed to be less influencial in arena?

I do own tormin but I was also thrilled to run into similar team as mine. It's nice to be the fastest but getting a chance for a comeback spikes things up and make the game less linear. 

I doubt anybody will support my thoughts because they worked on their lyssandra or their siphi... Well, I fused tormin, it was hard work. I also booked him and geared him so I'm quite pissed. 

If you wanted things to be more even, how about simply making it so that tormin doesn't freeze up people receiving the block debuff buff? 

How come I never see anyone getting frozen when it's siphi or duchess doing it, but with my blind seer or mauso mage  I get it. 

How about upping and fixing broken existing toon? Here is an idea, put back tormin the way he was and fix the block debuff

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 июль 2020, 04:5623.07.20
23 июль 2020, 04:56(отредактировано)

I do not own Tormin so I would say it's good for me, Tormin is strong. 

When I first played this game, it came Rotos fusion, I had to spend about 4000 gems + 5000 compensated energies (because game crashed 5 times/day), I had to earn 11/12 rare champs from all events/tournaments, I passed the 1st champ because I did not know anything about fusion, I thought players have to earn them from shards. I had to burn 1000s energies from midnight to morning in hard campaign, not even brutal campaign. 

Imagine how hard I did to fuse Rotos, I'm so happy when they don't nerf Rotos that much. 

23 июль 2020, 05:5123.07.20

Tormin wasn't nerfed. 

Before 2.10, champions trying to put buffs while they were under the Block Buffs debuff still had a chance to Freeze. Now Freeze only applies for buffs received, not buff *attempts*. I think the patch notes has already been rephrased for clarification. 

23 июль 2020, 07:0323.07.20
Lxzy said:

Tormin wasn't nerfed. 

Before 2.10, champions trying to put buffs while they were under the Block Buffs debuff still had a chance to Freeze. Now Freeze only applies for buffs received, not buff *attempts*. I think the patch notes has already been rephrased for clarification. 

Tell this to my blind seer. She keeps getting frozen when puting block debuff
23 июль 2020, 08:5223.07.20

Nico Traveler said:

Tell this to my blind seer. She keeps getting frozen when puting block debuff

Doesn't she apply a Shield before applying Block Debuffs? 

Post or link a video if you get a chance to replicate this again.