Все Категории

new accessories are making the tag-arena even more difficult

Поиск
22 июль 2020, 20:0622.07.20

new accessories are making the arena even more difficult. When those accessories work well, it will become even harder to go from bronze to silver to gold since the ones already in that arena will already have the benefit of the new accessories

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 июль 2020, 20:3722.07.20
22 июль 2020, 20:39(отредактировано)

First of all, the new accessories have low percentages for their set effects (5%, and 8%). 

Also even if people set out to buy the accessories it will still take some time before someone actually gets to properly equip a good set with the right stats that could potentially replace the accessories they have farmed for a long time on Spider. I don't think this is something to worry about tbh. 

22 июль 2020, 22:1522.07.20

Taureck said:

new accessories are making the arena even more difficult. When those accessories work well, it will become even harder to go from bronze to silver to gold since the ones already in that arena will already have the benefit of the new accessories

this will not be the case.  Even if those accessories cost only 1 gold bar you aint gonna see the true OP team with them in a year, and by that time new 7 star gears will truncate them already.

Unless Plarium decided to remove CD on purchase, you can only get one piece per week, I run 20 spider everyday on auto click close to 20k energy, and the odd of getting something good is abysmal, like 1 out of 2,000 pieces, I am talking about  "good" as in after upgraded them to 12+ cause lots of good pieces can turn into garbages with just 1 or two undesired rolls.  So getting a good new accessories' set in a year is a very optimistic outlook, for most ppl will get sub-optimal sets and are very unlikely gonna replace their  optimal spider sets from years farming.
22 июль 2020, 22:2722.07.20
22 июль 2020, 22:28(отредактировано)

It takes 300 bars to get one accessories. I doubt people will buy the silver version. I did buy one out of curiosity and I was really disappointed to discover it was linked to a faction.

This means, 13 factions, 3 different accessories type, when you include the main Stat factor, the total is over 490.

What are the odds of someone spending 30k bars and not even get the full set? Very, very high odss. The odds of someone get the full set with the main Stat they want? Lol.

What about the odds of getting a targeted item like a resistance banner with speed as a substat?

This is where plarium fkd up. They forgot the gold bars are being farmed, and this system will require way to much to get a full set, but also many people might rather simply buy shards, void, books or the chicken 5.

The only people that will buy these will probably the people with 50 legendary toons already maxxed out, and with no attraction to the rest. Even to them it will take for ever.

It would have been way better to put accessories at 10k bars but no attachment to factions. 
22 июль 2020, 22:3722.07.20

So basically just another epic fail by Plarium at introducing new content?  At least they are consistent, lol

22 июль 2020, 23:2922.07.20
You are worried because players who already playing for more than a year, already have 3v3 team set up, have an advantage to new players? And you think this is unfair? 

Taureck said:

23 июль 2020, 19:1123.07.20
24 июль 2020, 12:13(отредактировано)

JoinME said:

You are worried because players who already playing for more than a year, already have 3v3 team set up, have an advantage to new players? And you think this is unfair? 

Taureck said:

no, that's not quite what I mean, and I can see  that it will take a while before you can use those accesories, but newer players are already facing a degrading of their position in the arena. Instead of steadily going forward, they are pushed back. These are additions which makes the difference between newer player and old players only bigger. For me it will be harder to get Arbiter for instance. I probably don't need her anymore when I get there (though she is an end-game champ)
23 июль 2020, 19:1223.07.20
Trips said:

So basically just another epic fail by Plarium at introducing new content?  At least they are consistent, lol

you might be right there :)
23 июль 2020, 20:4223.07.20
I stopped playing tag arena.  I am 82 day player.  Few days ago, I noticed an opposing team with Arbiter in Bronze.  I am not a quitter, but I am pragmatic.  I can't assemble 3 teams that have enough value to win.  Why waste time and resources on "Mission Impossible".  That is my new name for tag team.