Все Категории

Duplicate identification

Duplicate identification

Поиск
20 июль 2020, 00:1820.07.20

Duplicate identification

there should be some way of finding out which characters you have multiple of, i have my vault sitting about 150 characters mostly 1 of each but with the amount I have in the collection its almost impossible to identify which I have doubles or triples of unless they are all level 1 making it hard to pick out the food to make room prior to purchasing more slots
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 июль 2020, 01:3220.07.20
I support this idea
20 июль 2020, 04:4820.07.20
Sort your champions by Faction. That should put the duplicates fairly close to one another.
20 июль 2020, 04:5720.07.20
WatchdogCZ said:

Sort your champions by Faction. That should put the duplicates fairly close to one another.
Unless you already put the old one on storage and you get the 10x pull... Still a major headache
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
22 июль 2020, 10:5622.07.20

Hello!

caugustyn said:

there should be some way of finding out which characters you have multiple of, i have my vault sitting about 150 characters mostly 1 of each but with the amount I have in the collection its almost impossible to identify which I have doubles or triples of unless they are all level 1 making it hard to pick out the food to make room prior to purchasing more slots

We are working on the solution on this issue and a way to differentiate between duplicates. The biggest obstacle here is overcrowding champion portraits. We will add a solution to the game as soon as it is ready.

WATCHDOGCZ said:

There are a couple of changes to the champion list and filters in the works. Hopefully, they could be added to the game in the next couple of patches.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

22 июль 2020, 11:5722.07.20
GreenKnight said:

Hello!

caugustyn said:

We are working on the solution on this issue and a way to differentiate between duplicates. The biggest obstacle here is overcrowding champion portraits. We will add a solution to the game as soon as it is ready.

WATCHDOGCZ said:

There are a couple of changes to the champion list and filters in the works. Hopefully, they could be added to the game in the next couple of patches.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

While you're at it... Can we get a tab system on the heroes storage?