Все Категории

They should let you lock artifacts like you lock gear

Поиск
2 апр. 2020, 02:4402.04.20

I accidentally sold 6 star legendary relentless gear that was level 15 while selling stuff to level it up... there was nothing I could do after I did it and I really wish they had a lock or a buyback or something to prevent this, it was really good armor... 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 апр. 2020, 06:4902.04.20

Hi,

Could you give me your user id and a little description about the artifact you sold?
30 июль 2020, 12:1930.07.20
A 5-star, legendary offense boot disappeared from my inventory while I was selling artifacts.  I presume I misclicked it but there's nothing I can do.  Second time something like that's happened - i had first opened an account with a different email but accidentally sold one of the free daily epic lifestealer set pieces you get so I made this newer account just to make sure I didn't lose that set.  I've started counting before I hit the sell button every time which is a tremendous pain.  I wholeheartedly wish they'd have a lock-gear or buyback feature built into this game (and make it retroactive by about a month...? no?  ok, ok...).  Please pass the word on.  Enjoying the game otherwise.  Wish i could merge those two accounts, though - my first ancient shard on the first account actually rolled me an epic hero.  Anyway, learning as  I go.