Все Категории

Ridiculous daily BP mission

Поиск
1 март 2020, 00:5101.03.20

"Win 3 Epic or Legendary Artifacts from clearing the dungeons."

For those of us not clearing Level 20 of any dungeon, the RNG is killing us.
Obtaining one can take a lot of energy. 3? You are nuts.
This mission is deliberately designed to force players to buy energy refills.
I had that mission yesterday on both of my accounts.
My alt got it again today. Not gunna do it. Nope. 
Do I risk not getting all the dailies done? Yes.
I refuse to waste that much energy on a ridiculous rng system designed to drain the one resource we need the most.
Every time I consider a Gold BP I get warned off by your greed. My Wallet Stays Closed.
Change this to one Artifact AND include accessories in the task.

"Win 1 Epic or Legendary artifact or accessory from clearing a dungeon."
And for any future missions based on a similar a similar gathering basis, make it ONE item. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 март 2020, 01:4601.03.20
Can you state the exact wording of the mssion?  I'v never had that daily mission.  It's never taken me more than 45 minutes to complete all of the daily BP missions withe the exception of completing all of the daily play time missionsl.
1 март 2020, 02:0401.03.20
1 март 2020, 02:04(отредактировано)

I have this mission too, and I didn't realize Banners are not considered Artifacts..  "Win 3 Epic or Legendary Artifacts from clearing the Dungeons."  I've been manually farming Spider.  I've gotten 2 Epic Banners, and I'm not getting credit for them.  Time to work a different dungeon.

This is also the 3rd time I've gotten this mission.  It's common for me.  :P
1 март 2020, 04:4701.03.20

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I personally like all the challenges because they're not always easy to complete. And it's ok, I don't want something to complete just launching the game... it's a new content, you have to play it.
1 март 2020, 09:5801.03.20
Battle Pass is not "new content". New missions, yes. 

Valdys said:

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I personally like all the challenges because they're not always easy to complete. And it's ok, I don't want something to complete just launching the game... it's a new content, you have to play it.

1 март 2020, 19:1501.03.20
1 март 2020, 19:21(отредактировано)

JoinME said:

You are incorrect!

The Moderator "Valdys" is 100% correct!

The Battle Pass is definitely "New Content"

It was a success!

The game created a new Icon which was never been seen before.

--> New Missions

--> New Daily Challenges

--> New Weekly Challenges

With the opportunity to get New Rare, Epic, & Legendary Heroes

With the opportunity to get New Pass -  Called Battle Pass which offers Extra XP + Silver to all Battles

Not to even mention all the various rewards from Gears, XP Boost, Energy Refills, Glyphs.

Stop trying to argue with the Moderator who is trying to educate you.

You clearly are unqualified to know what "New Content" is.

Look at all of those new features right there staring you in the face.

If it was a snake, It would have bite you already.

1 март 2020, 20:1101.03.20
1 март 2020, 20:15(отредактировано)

you don't need to do stage 20 on dungeons to get epic gear, you can farm stage 7 (ice golem or dragon) the option to be epic is a game saver you may get a epic gear from time to time but a legendary i haven't seen 1 yet on this stage, so epic gear it is!

I recommend (as a newbie F2p player)  before starting to do your daily quest check the battle pass quest FIRST and see if there are any missions like this that will certainly drain all your energy.  Do this ones first! and see if you have enough energy left to do the daily quest and what not. you will probably only lose a day of grinding.

the one that literally kills me is the Battle pass mission "kill 3 champion with one hit in arena" OMG! i hardly can kill anyone in silver one x-xU the de-teir teams are my saviors here! i remember i was like super conflicted when i got this mission after i reaching silver 1 but! in my first listed find a de-teiring team consistent in only 1 stat level 1 champions ...I was like HALLELUYA! ...but again was super lucky as this is so rare! I was really thinking in the possibility to de-teir my rank down to bronze 2 , but because it was so hard to reach silver... really will hate to do that.
1 март 2020, 22:3401.03.20
1 март 2020, 22:49(отредактировано)

Lol new icon (your basis of new content?) , rewards great, still not content, but new missions. 

Anyone can educate anyone. Moderators or not. 

Player J said:

JoinME said:

You are incorrect!

It was a success!

--> New Missions

--> New Daily Challenges

With the opportunity to get New Pass -  Called Battle Pass which offers Extra XP + Silver to all Battles

Not to even mention all the various rewards from Gears, XP Boost, Energy Refills, Glyphs.

1 март 2020, 23:0201.03.20

I ran my daily allotment of energy and 2 refills to get 3 artifacts that met the criteria to complete the mission.

Tell me, When you run dragon 20 do you see many common artifacts? I am guessing no.
Down here at dragon 9 and 10 it's almost all common, with a few uncommon and rare occasionally.

As a weekly task, I can see having 5-7 or more as a requirement. 1 or 2 a day is possible. That's not easy at the low levels but it can happen. BUT, as a daily mission 3 epic or legendary artifacts is completely unreasonable. Especially with some players, like me, getting hit with that task 2 days in a row. It took roughly 500 energy. Because the rng favors the whales.

@Hank: Put a weak defense team in the arena. Let it drop you down a stage then put the strong team back in after you go back up a stage. It will, usually, give you easy fights on the first stage. Sometimes on subsequent resets as well. Take a chance and leave the weak defenders in longer for better resets. That seems to help.

1 март 2020, 23:0601.03.20

My use of quotes (" ") means the text is a direct quote.

Angwil said:

Can you state the exact wording of the mssion?  I'v never had that daily mission.  It's never taken me more than 45 minutes to complete all of the daily BP missions withe the exception of completing all of the daily play time missionsl.

1 март 2020, 23:4701.03.20

JoinME said:

Lol new icon (your basis of new content?) , rewards great, still not content, but new missions. 

Player J said:

JoinME said:

You are incorrect!

It was a success!

--> New Missions

--> New Daily Challenges

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/672_release-notes/187617_-patch-notes---12-02-2020--update-1-13/

2 март 2020, 00:0902.03.20
2 март 2020, 00:20(отредактировано)

JoinME said:

Before 1.13 Update:

After 1.13 Update:

OLD ICONS:

THE NEW ICON:

THUS, We come to the conclusion this is New.

When we click on this new icon, We see the following inside.

Notice the different Tabs - Rewards - Daily Challenges - Weekly Challenge

We call those things Content because we never had to do those challenges before.

THUS, We come to the conclusion this is Content.

Now what do we call these things together?

NEW CONTENT!

Just take a moment to let all the above information soak in.

2 март 2020, 01:4002.03.20

I object to the hijacking of my thread to debate the meaning of "new content."
Especially when a mod does it.

Start a thread of your own.

2 март 2020, 03:0802.03.20

I always admire you on making long post to make your argument look legit. Anyway, I feel sorry for you that your game standards are low to accept that this update is "New Content" I will not be surprise if 1.100.1 comes and say "We have new content... Kill 10 more Dragons" you will get excited and post on forum that this is new content.

To the thread starter, sorry for replying off topic. I will not continue arguing to this. 

Player J said:

Now what do we call these things together?

NEW CONTENT!

Just take a moment to let all the above information soak in.

2 март 2020, 04:0902.03.20

AlWeMaX said:

I object to the hijacking of my thread to debate the meaning of "new content."
Especially when a mod does it.

Start a thread of your own.

We talked about a new content. 

Someone said it's not a new content.

We have to show him that yes, battle pass is new and it's the main content of 1.13, the last patch.
2 март 2020, 20:5202.03.20

@AlWeMaX

Well i really didn't want to de tier... i took me so long to reach silver 1 that i was defending my place to stay there... But, lost every battle and now am back at bronze 3 T___T feel so depresses i don't want to play the game anymore. 
7 март 2024, 04:5307.03.24
7 март 2024, 05:11(отредактировано)

Personally, I've been playing game every day for about a year. In all that time, I've noticed a few things that I see people complaining about and I think it's misplaced. Here's why...

Yes, getting three epic or higher artifacts on this mission cost some energy, for me it took about 250. But it's free, and quite abundant. So why worry, much less complain about it?

Yes, the game definitely does favor of those who pay for stuff. Welcome to the real world. This is after all a Free to Play game, and Plarium makes their living from items they sell. Those items also pay for the servers F2P players play on. For those of us that can't afford to pay, or just won't, whatever, Plarium is very generous, giving away free stuff literally all the time. More that half of my primary group of Champions were obtained from giveaways, such as the daily logins, etc. And I've never spent anything, because I'm an old man living on too small of amount of retirement funds, and Plarium has never once asked me to. Yes, there is Plarium advertising in the game, but those popups close with just one click of the mouse. I've played F2P games that I deleted after 10 minutes due to the non-stop popups that take 10 or more clicks to maybe close one. Calling those "games" is a real stretch. Game Themed Ad Viewers is more like it.

This game can be hard at times. I'm at level 60 and I can barely make past the first switchback in the Doom Tower. And that is just one example. Last month I won my first fight in the Sand Devil Necropolis. Not too long before that I won my first fight with the Iron Twins. I was losing at both every day for months. I kept thinking about the more your Champions fight, the stromger they get. It may take awhile, but they do.

Then I think about the fact that in the year I have been playing, I have seen just one bug. One. I've been playing video games since Pong came out in the 1980s, and I have have never seen a game that well written. As a former PC Tech, I've done a little programming. I was going to write a bug report. But by the time I was halfway through that process, Plarium had already fixed it.

Not to mention, I stand with Ukraine in the war against Russia. 

/End Rant

Edit: Fixed typos. (And there are probably more...)

7 март 2024, 18:0507.03.24
Axel Slingerland

Personally, I've been playing game every day for about a year. In all that time, I've noticed a few things that I see people complaining about and I think it's misplaced. Here's why...

Yes, getting three epic or higher artifacts on this mission cost some energy, for me it took about 250. But it's free, and quite abundant. So why worry, much less complain about it?

Yes, the game definitely does favor of those who pay for stuff. Welcome to the real world. This is after all a Free to Play game, and Plarium makes their living from items they sell. Those items also pay for the servers F2P players play on. For those of us that can't afford to pay, or just won't, whatever, Plarium is very generous, giving away free stuff literally all the time. More that half of my primary group of Champions were obtained from giveaways, such as the daily logins, etc. And I've never spent anything, because I'm an old man living on too small of amount of retirement funds, and Plarium has never once asked me to. Yes, there is Plarium advertising in the game, but those popups close with just one click of the mouse. I've played F2P games that I deleted after 10 minutes due to the non-stop popups that take 10 or more clicks to maybe close one. Calling those "games" is a real stretch. Game Themed Ad Viewers is more like it.

This game can be hard at times. I'm at level 60 and I can barely make past the first switchback in the Doom Tower. And that is just one example. Last month I won my first fight in the Sand Devil Necropolis. Not too long before that I won my first fight with the Iron Twins. I was losing at both every day for months. I kept thinking about the more your Champions fight, the stromger they get. It may take awhile, but they do.

Then I think about the fact that in the year I have been playing, I have seen just one bug. One. I've been playing video games since Pong came out in the 1980s, and I have have never seen a game that well written. As a former PC Tech, I've done a little programming. I was going to write a bug report. But by the time I was halfway through that process, Plarium had already fixed it.

Not to mention, I stand with Ukraine in the war against Russia. 

/End Rant

Edit: Fixed typos. (And there are probably more...)

While I agree with you in some aspects of your rant; I think you're ultimately incorrect. Yes, Plarium gives you free things; but they never outright give you what you NEED. A REALLY good example of this is the BEST anniversary gift they've ever given out (and I'm not knocking the free stuff), and yet, it's still not "enough" to 100% guarantee that you could complete this anniversary's fusion event. I'm all for games making people work for things, but the points already are too high. 8k points for 25 frags in CT tourney means; people use brews/chickens/energy. Meanwhile, there's also a Dragon tourney on at 2250 points for 25 more frags; now, this isn't a real issue until you realize how few points you get per energy spent on Dragon. The next 2 events are going to be Summon Rush, and Artifact Enhancement; so silver intensive and Shard pulling; which ultimately leads down the path of "not playing the game" to play the game, or spending on the game to play the game.

Ultimately I'm fine with Plarium charging for things, I'm fine with them charging to progress faster; I'm fine with a lot of things they do; however, how they handle in-game events is not one of those things. It's an anniversary event, EVERYONE, regardless of money spent, level, resources saved, should be able to comfortably achieve this fusion within about 1/2 (or less) of the resources it's currently marked as. Fragments for this fusion should be so low on the milestones that you should be able to get them by accident if you're just randomly doing things.

7 март 2024, 18:5307.03.24

This is what you choose to rant on? No-Brainer dude - just dont do that mission for the day. Plarium is NEVER going to change that mission. You are obviously just starting out as there are many more things to bitch about in this game that are legitamate gripes. Just wait, you'll see.

8 март 2024, 18:4708.03.24
8 март 2024, 20:11(отредактировано)
SyNByN

While I agree with you in some aspects of your rant; I think you're ultimately incorrect. Yes, Plarium gives you free things; but they never outright give you what you NEED. A REALLY good example of this is the BEST anniversary gift they've ever given out (and I'm not knocking the free stuff), and yet, it's still not "enough" to 100% guarantee that you could complete this anniversary's fusion event. I'm all for games making people work for things, but the points already are too high. 8k points for 25 frags in CT tourney means; people use brews/chickens/energy. Meanwhile, there's also a Dragon tourney on at 2250 points for 25 more frags; now, this isn't a real issue until you realize how few points you get per energy spent on Dragon. The next 2 events are going to be Summon Rush, and Artifact Enhancement; so silver intensive and Shard pulling; which ultimately leads down the path of "not playing the game" to play the game, or spending on the game to play the game.

Ultimately I'm fine with Plarium charging for things, I'm fine with them charging to progress faster; I'm fine with a lot of things they do; however, how they handle in-game events is not one of those things. It's an anniversary event, EVERYONE, regardless of money spent, level, resources saved, should be able to comfortably achieve this fusion within about 1/2 (or less) of the resources it's currently marked as. Fragments for this fusion should be so low on the milestones that you should be able to get them by accident if you're just randomly doing things.

I agree with your thinking about events completely.  In game events should be designed to be as inclusive as possible.  You (should) want all players engaged in the event because then everyone has more fun and spends more time and (possibly) money.  That would be my thinking anyway.

On the other hand, Plarium's events sometimes feel totally oppostie of that.  They are resource-intensive bonanzas that lock out a large chunk of the player base...and the players locked out are the ones that most likely need whatever the Lego of the month is.  I do every fusion, but at least half of them never get used.  Those same toons could be game-changing for a mid-game account, but mid-game accounts will certainly struggle to complete a fusion compared to how it was a couple of years ago.  

All that said, the Summon Rush for Armanz requires only 3150 points and Palrium gave out a free Sacred for the 5th Anny.  That makes this Summon Rush the easiest Fusion SR we have seen in a very long time, possibly ever.  Remember, they have pushed the SR requiremets to at least the 4900 spot a couple of times, maybe even the 5400 spot.                     

8 март 2024, 19:4208.03.24

holy necro!