Все Категории

About champion hunt events...

Поиск
6 фев. 2020, 16:0506.02.20

In a prior post linked to a champion hunt event I stated that either in every event group there's at least on person spending thousands of cash or the summoning of Raid got hacked. It was stated that hack is impossible. Somehow the post disappeared, at least I couldn't find it anymore.

I thought to shed some light on my considerations and why I came to this conclusion with only these 2 possibilities. >10.000 points cannot be reached with limited fusions and llimited champion storage.

The distribution function for summoning is binomial (sacred shards) or trinomial (antique and void shards).

The mean = expected value can be calculated easily (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinomial_distribution).

Strong deviations in terms of sigiificantly many more points than the mean value have a dwindling low propability.

The possibility, that such a uncommon positive result appear in every small group every time this event takes place is even lower. I speak of group members having for example 14.000 points in this event. A screenshot as proof ist available. The last champion hunt event winner had more than > 12.000 points. Also documented via screenshot.

I assume we can calculate with the mean = expected value for ease.

With the current summoning rewards for different shards the result is as follows:

With increased summoning chances for antique shards (double chance fr summoning epic and legendary champions from antique shards) you need for 14.000 points:

263 antique shards OR 203 void shards OR 61 sacred shards or any mixed percentage thereof (e. g. a% × 263 antique shards + v% × 203 void shards + (100 % - a% - v%) × 61 sacred shards.

In terms of money (here: Euro) that means approximately (based on values of shards found in several web locations):

263 antique shards ≈ 563 EUR OR

203 void shards 1.087 EUR OR

61 sacred shards ≈ 1.634 EUR

OR any combination thereof with a total of 100%.

It's simple math that led me to my conclusion that either in every group there's at least one person spending at least 500 EUR/US$ per event or the summoning got hacked.

Kind regards

Arthurios

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 фев. 2020, 18:4806.02.20
You need to take a look at the Global Leaderboard. Just saying.