Все Категории

Ingame glossary (info or dictionary, etc)

Поиск
6 фев. 2020, 13:1306.02.20

I know there are a lot of usefull guides in this Forum (e.g. https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/673_guides-and-tutorials/124102_list-buffs-and-debuffs ) and on other pages (reddit, ayumilove, etc.) but what I'm missing (especially when playing on my commute via public) is an ingame-glossary

In many descriptions there are green Texts with brackets around them and especially in the first few days of playing this game the automatism from playing many similar games was to klick that text to get an Explanation. Sadly, this isn't the case. Especially with bosses or stuff you run in for the first time (or see when you pause the battle an open the info overview tab) there is no way of figuring out what is what exactly.

Yes, after some time you know "everything" but for instance I'm still not Always sure how HP-burn works (3% or 5% ? ) and being able to "klick" the highlighted text to get some Explanation would be awesome.

Also an info for the bosses before starting the fight (e.g. Fire/Frost/etc.) just like you can select the enemies in pve/pvp to see what Specials they have (and the base-stats before items/buffs/etc) would be great. 

Просмотры
Комментарии