Все Категории

Shop prices Euro to Dollar and offer-changes depending on spending

Поиск
6 фев. 2020, 11:3406.02.20

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/135165_price-comparison---special-skill-pack--spending-vs-non-spending-offers-/?post=744548

as the previous Topic was closed without a comment we'll continue here i guess. Just to prove the Point that offers start to deteriorate instead of getting better for people who purchase items I just got an "amazing" new offer which is now active beside the "old" offer which I thought was already overpriced….

again besides the Point that the Prices are way higher in € than in US (the 2nd offer for my friend is 29,99$, which is around 26€ instead of 33€ ….) why do the offers get worse once you started purchasing something? See my comment in the Topic before. Maybe I don't fully get the logic behind this way of doing business as I'm only a MBA graduate I might be missing the bigger Picture About Business logic and financial incentives for customers to Keep coming back and spending Money? 

Might someone enlighten me why this Company actually tries to incentivice spending Money only every X-weeks once the offers get better instead of cultivating a fanbase willing and happy to spend some Money every other week?

Also --- like I said before, I'd really love to hear why we have a "European-tax" of 25% on every offer (technically the higher value of € should cover every Transaction and Exchange fee so this can't be the reason…)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 фев. 2020, 13:2106.02.20
been going on for ages, however one thing i have noticed, different countries have different and varying tax/vat laws for in-game purchases, so depending on where you live the tax (which is included in the price) may vary, which will also alter the price, i do not know how this works for every country, this is what i found from looking up the reason for this in other games, wether that is the answer i dont know, but could be.
6 фев. 2020, 14:5406.02.20
It seems like a method to raise the price where people start to not spend, go back down to get money and start going up again. So either conditioning higher spending or maximizing what people will spend
7 фев. 2020, 00:3007.02.20
7 фев. 2020, 00:31(отредактировано)

Someone explained the reason why certain countries get different price models.

It was a well written post which explained the situation in detail.

Person who wrote the post even used the legal jargon to explain it.

I read the post and I understood it.

However, I have long forgotten where the post is on the forums.

I have also forgotten all the legal terms used to explain it to other people.

All I can tell you is the simple laymen terms.

Basically, your government is being a jerk to a company.

The company they are being a jerk to has decided to take its revenge out on all the people who live in that area using there service.

Thus, you have to pay more.

7 фев. 2020, 02:4607.02.20
gothikguardian said:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/135165_price-comparison---special-skill-pack--spending-vs-non-spending-offers-/?post=744548

as the previous Topic was closed without a comment we'll continue here i guess. Just to prove the Point that offers start to deteriorate instead of getting better for people who purchase items I just got an "amazing" new offer which is now active beside the "old" offer which I thought was already overpriced….

again besides the Point that the Prices are way higher in € than in US (the 2nd offer for my friend is 29,99$, which is around 26€ instead of 33€ ….) why do the offers get worse once you started purchasing something? See my comment in the Topic before. Maybe I don't fully get the logic behind this way of doing business as I'm only a MBA graduate I might be missing the bigger Picture About Business logic and financial incentives for customers to Keep coming back and spending Money? 

Might someone enlighten me why this Company actually tries to incentivice spending Money only every X-weeks once the offers get better instead of cultivating a fanbase willing and happy to spend some Money every other week?

Also --- like I said before, I'd really love to hear why we have a "European-tax" of 25% on every offer (technically the higher value of € should cover every Transaction and Exchange fee so this can't be the reason…)

The second pack is a special offer you can buy just once a month. That's the difference.