Все Категории

Big Big Big Auto Battle issue

Поиск
6 фев. 2020, 03:5406.02.20

Beaten all spider dungeons with razin, 3 ch and rg on manual. However for auto battle challenges, razin refuses to use a2 first to lower defense and weaken; boss selected or not. Yet on youtube stage tutorials, he uses a2 if you select spider... sooooooooooo now you understand why this is big big big issue? Use a2 beat spider in under 1m, dont use a2 and die? Let me know when you can explain why youtubers have options over me
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 фев. 2020, 04:2206.02.20
6 фев. 2020, 04:22(отредактировано)

If your facing Spider 20, Rhazin is bad affinity against that Spider.

This means your Rhazin A2 might do a weak hit - at which point - you can't do Defense Down or Weaken on the Spider.

You can't do any debuffs if your hit is weak.

Maybe, You are having that sort of problem?

You could be having an affinity issue problem.

6 фев. 2020, 06:3106.02.20
6 фев. 2020, 08:22(отредактировано)

Sutekh said:

Beaten all spider dungeons with razin, 3 ch and rg on manual. However for auto battle challenges, razin refuses to use a2 first to lower defense and weaken; boss selected or not. Yet on youtube stage tutorials, he uses a2 if you select spider... sooooooooooo now you understand why this is big big big issue? Use a2 beat spider in under 1m, dont use a2 and die? Let me know when you can explain why youtubers have options over me

Yes, it's a big, big, big problem and the one I (and probably way too many others) faced on auto. Last night I beat Spider 18 auto for progress mission and, oh, boy, that was pain in the @ss. A can run it on manual for under 2 min (Doompriest, RG, Skullcrown, KH and Kymar in that order) and fail on auto, boss selected or not. So I feel you here. 

My aproatch to overcome that was to mess with turn order. It is as stupid as it seems, I know, and probably will not help others or you, but I somehow manage to make it. 

And it's not about money or energy lost, it's about the fact that we need to beat not only our enemy in game, but our own team bad AI. 

6 фев. 2020, 09:3706.02.20

Hi, Guys!

Rhazin's AI has been changed recently and we've already received a lot of feedbacks about it, so I hope they'll fix it asap. :)
6 фев. 2020, 10:3406.02.20

Valdys said:

Hi, Guys!

Rhazin's AI has been changed recently and we've already received a lot of feedbacks about it, so I hope they'll fix it asap. :)

Maybe you, I mean the staff, should have start offitial tread here about those champions that didn't behave properly on auto. Maybe even with some sort of form (similar to that in bug report section) that players must fill. Like name of the champion, where he didn't play optimal, what abilities he use or don't, what player think he should use or don't.

You don't need to gather that data all over the forum, we will gather it for you. Free of charge.