Все Категории

complete challenge in full auto mode is dumb

Поиск
3 фев. 2020, 16:1903.02.20

i don't understand you designed multiple challenges that need to complete under auto fight. while the A.I is apparently not smart. we players can only see our energy waste and waste and waste in vain, just to test your design for A.I.

what kind of challenge will ask player to complete mission while it's just waste of time because of the poor AI ? what is the point of  these dumb challenge for ?  

not to mention the total waste of time、silver、other resources just to help you test the A.I.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 фев. 2020, 20:5303.02.20

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, I agree with you... I can't understand why those missions ask to complete dungeons in auto mode, but I'm sure it's not to test AI. Maybe it's like that to make it more difficult, because missions are for endgame.
4 фев. 2020, 01:3304.02.20

Valdys said:

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, I agree with you... I can't understand why those missions ask to complete dungeons in auto mode, but I'm sure it's not to test AI. Maybe it's like that to make it more difficult, because missions are for endgame.

thank you for your reply. i have to say you might be right. let's just keep waste our time and resource in those dumb challenges.

BTW thank you for all your efforts on making this game better.