Все Категории

Fusion for rares

Fusion for rares

Поиск
3 фев. 2020, 15:0903.02.20

Fusion for rares

I notice the drop rate to get Warmaden, Spirithost and Diabolist are terribly low, right now i have spend over 500 battles in deadlands and STILL no warmaden, a bunch of outlaws who i bring up to 4 stars and max out all his skills (and he still sucks) and a bunch of Spiritwalk i use as food... can there be fusions to make this rares attainable from the portal? i really feel i am going nowhere by repeating this battles over and over again with no results, will rather invest my time and making a fusion out of them for instance if it's possible

About the current fusions, my honest opinion is that I don't want to invest the time in this legendarys, mostly because you need rare drops you probably never get from ancient shard or mystery shards, or farming forever on the stages they drop (and never get them) as the drop rate seems to be 0.00000001% ^^U but the rares will be cool to attain base on uncommon and commons via fusion, I don't say the the 4 main rares who are great! but this ones will be cool. Again another suggestion, thanks!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 фев. 2020, 20:5003.02.20

Hi,

It's not so low as you think, it's just rng. :)
4 фев. 2020, 02:2804.02.20

...mg? is that a slang for "utterly bad luck"?  yes i think i got that, i try to do the challenge in the sewers to get a 3 star chess plate , i drain 350 energy and never got a chess-plate drop with 3 stars! and the reward is 50 energy... OMG! why this game hates me!? ;;;ToT;;;

please ! make fusion for rares champions that drop in campaign possible. this will be great for those who don't want to relay on luck to accomplish things. thanks!

4 фев. 2020, 04:0304.02.20
I said RNG not MG lol
4 фев. 2020, 07:5504.02.20

If i start a new account i also always farm stage 9 for warmaiden, and the droprate is very low indeed.

i however try to get duplicates of shieldguard, who is defense based and once his skills are maxed out is very good for an early account.

Just get ok speed and good crit and defense and he will be a great asset early game. it is also worth noting that the droprates on rare champions from campaign at increased difficulty. That means hard will have a higher droprate then normal and brutal will have a higher droprate then hard.

Hank McCannon said:

I notice the drop rate to get Warmaden, Spirithost and Diabolist are terribly low, right now i have spend over 500 battles in deadlands and STILL no warmaden, a bunch of outlaws who i bring up to 4 stars and max out all his skills (and he still sucks) and a bunch of Spiritwalk i use as food... can there be fusions to make this rares attainable from the portal? i really feel i am going nowhere by repeating this battles over and over again with no results, will rather invest my time and making a fusion out of them for instance if it's possible

About the current fusions, my honest opinion is that I don't want to invest the time in this legendarys, mostly because you need rare drops you probably never get from ancient shard or mystery shards, or farming forever on the stages they drop (and never get them) as the drop rate seems to be 0.00000001% ^^U but the rares will be cool to attain base on uncommon and commons via fusion, I don't say the the 4 main rares who are great! but this ones will be cool. Again another suggestion, thanks!

4 фев. 2020, 15:0804.02.20

Aww man! but i am newbie and want warmaiden , have fight countless of battles and drain all may energy the past week and haven't got warmadein. it's so heartbreaking. the game will be much better if you could fuse your rares isntead of waiting for luck to kick in... Did the devs increase the difficult to get this characters by far? i heard from choosen (he is a youtuber) he estimate 300 battles in badlands to get warmaiden, i have fight, no kidding around 1000 battles! and STILL no warmaiden, instead i get the other rare horny dude that sucks balls! no pun intended. I rather use as food...  I do keep one of this dudes in the vault for collectors purposes. 

I don't want Shield guard i use him for food, his AOE only decrease turn meter not decrease defense which is way better. but thanks for the advice.

Valdys said:

I said RNG not MG lol

still don't know what that means, my main is spanish is it for  "rate not good?"

4 фев. 2020, 15:1504.02.20
Hank McCannon said:

Valdys said:

I said RNG not MG lol

still don't know what that means, my main is spanish is it for  "rate not good?"

RNG = Random Number Generator, But Rate Not Good fits as well for me most of the time. lol
5 фев. 2020, 17:3505.02.20
Finally i got my warmaiden today, but now i can't log to the game LOL...bwahhaaa T_T