Все Категории

Normal Gamer's Opinion of your game!

Поиск
1 фев. 2020, 20:3701.02.20

So after seeing enough of the Raid Shadow Legends SPAM across Youtube I decided to see what the fuss was about....

How much money are you all spending to getting people to shill for this game???

Anyway I enjoyed the first 4-5 days it scratched a Diablo Pokemon type itch and was pretty addictive but now I see the real game!

WTF do you guys think a game is?  Sit around for 6 hours waiting on energy so you can play the game for 30 minutes???

Do you really think that is a good fun engaging game worthy of this huge advertising campaign to LURE NORMAL gamers to try your game!

Stop the advertising the only people that want to play your game are the Normal Whales that shill out stupid cash for Predatory games like yours....

Seriously I was at first willing to Ignore your predatory cash shop, heck I was even maybe willing to put a few dollars in here or there!

But what is the point?  What is the point of putting money into a game YOU CAN'T PLAY because you don't have any energy.....??????

Sorry to break this fact to you but Normal gamers don't want to NOT PLAY THERE GAME for HOURS ON END....

What is even the reason for energy it's not like your game doesn't have a Korean MMO level of grind even if there were no energy this game would be INCREDIBLY Grindy....

If you seriously want your Advertising campaign to work and actually get NORMAL gamers like me to play then Get rid of the energy there is Zero point to it other then Forcing your Predatory Shop practices on your players!

We get it you want to make money.  And that's fine but you take it to an extreme.  

Lastly some words of wisdom!

1,000,000 Million people spending 10 dollars a month = 10,000,000 

and that's far more then

10,000 people spend 100 dollars a month that's only 1,000,000

So if you really want to make money make your game normal player friendly and get rid of the stupid Energy!

Or atleast put in a dungeon where we can farm energy because nobody wants to play a game where they CAN'T Actually play the game!!!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 фев. 2020, 22:2101.02.20

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your feedback, but I'd like to show you our rules: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/

After this, there are a lot of mobile games with a similar energy system like the Raid one and it's fine... if games haven't this system, they won't be the same. If you don't like this type of game, just don't play it.

2 фев. 2020, 02:1002.02.20
Just play temple run or subway surfer. That way you can play from morning until night. Eat in between the day, dont take a bath, sleep (optional), then play again. That, is the game for you. 

jfoytek said:

So after seeing enough of the Raid Shadow Legends SPAM across Youtube I decided to see what the fuss was about....

How much money are you all spending to getting people to shill for this game???

Anyway I enjoyed the first 4-5 days it scratched a Diablo Pokemon type itch and was pretty addictive but now I see the real game!

WTF do you guys think a game is?  Sit around for 6 hours waiting on energy so you can play the game for 30 minutes???

Do you really think that is a good fun engaging game worthy of this huge advertising campaign to LURE NORMAL gamers to try your game!

Stop the advertising the only people that want to play your game are the Normal Whales that shill out stupid cash for Predatory games like yours....

Seriously I was at first willing to Ignore your predatory cash shop, heck I was even maybe willing to put a few dollars in here or there!

But what is the point?  What is the point of putting money into a game YOU CAN'T PLAY because you don't have any energy.....??????

Sorry to break this fact to you but Normal gamers don't want to NOT PLAY THERE GAME for HOURS ON END....

What is even the reason for energy it's not like your game doesn't have a Korean MMO level of grind even if there were no energy this game would be INCREDIBLY Grindy....

If you seriously want your Advertising campaign to work and actually get NORMAL gamers like me to play then Get rid of the energy there is Zero point to it other then Forcing your Predatory Shop practices on your players!

We get it you want to make money.  And that's fine but you take it to an extreme.  

Lastly some words of wisdom!

1,000,000 Million people spending 10 dollars a month = 10,000,000 

and that's far more then

10,000 people spend 100 dollars a month that's only 1,000,000

So if you really want to make money make your game normal player friendly and get rid of the stupid Energy!

Or atleast put in a dungeon where we can farm energy because nobody wants to play a game where they CAN'T Actually play the game!!!