Все Категории

Compensation Keys, Vault Sort, Related Suggestions

Поиск
29 янв. 2020, 21:3229.01.20

NOTE: Though these issues occur in iOS and on PlariumPlay, I tend to experience them more often on PlariumPlay.

2 issues related to crashes, downtime, and compensation:

• Adding compensation clan keys directly to the counter vs vault
  • Default vault sorting for energy or PVP coins

Crashes & Bugs

Extremely often, when compensated with keys, the first or subsequent battle result in a crash (upon exit) with no credit for the battle given. This also happens on time-earned keys, but (for me) not as often. This also happens often at the beginning of PVP battles.

Scenario #1

• Player uses all keys
  • Player at work or other personal event
  • Player opens RAID after 12 hours
  • Player was "compensated" 2 keys, but acquired no other keys thus getting zero compensation

Scenario #2

• Player uses keys as normal
  • RAID crashes (often) in clan boss battles just as battle ends
  • Regardless of time-acquired key or compensation key, the damage simply isn't acknowledged

Scenario #3

• Player activates energy or PVP coins from vault without manually changing sort
  • RAID takes energy/PVP coin from vault
  • Older energy/coin risk expiration

Suggestions

Scenario #1

• This is a DUH suggestion - simply put the keys in the vault with a 24-72 hour timer

Scenario #2

• This is a bit more involved, but still extremely doable
  • Simply use the key upon battle calculation
  • Another solution may be to add a crash report method that would result in related key/coin just being added to the vault
  • However, the first suggestion about keys being taken upon calculation could lead to abuse (ending non-favorable battles before calculation, etc.) so more thought is required

Scenario #3

• Another DUH moment - just be fair and set the vault default sort to show closest to expiration first
  • Granted this is more of a nuisance than serious issue, but it IS an unnecessary nuisance

Having been heavily involved in software design before retirement, I'm certain there is much I'm not considering. Therefore, I would welcome a conversation as to how this could be fixed in a way that is fair to everyone involved, including Plarium.

Love the game!

Просмотры
Комментарии