Все Категории

Stop giving shards as compensation!

Поиск
29 янв. 2020, 15:0629.01.20

Just stop.  Giving shards as compensation or gifts needs to stop.  That is not an equal compensation or gift depending on the RNG.  Would you like to get a gift that has a 99% chance of containing a turd, while the person next to you received a brick of gold?

It isn’t a gift or compensation if it isn’t equal.  Stick to silver, energy, or gems.  That way players have equal compensation and can do what they want with what they get.

Everyone can begin flaming me if they want.  But you are wrong.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 янв. 2020, 16:2529.01.20

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, I don't agree at all, but it's just my opinion, like yours.

This compensation was for the 2-3 hours period while the game was down and you couldn't play, so the only thing you've lost (about THIS issue) is the time you could've played the game, but you didn't. So, 2 CB keys, 250 energy, one 1 day XP booster and 1 ancient shard should be more than necessary.
29 янв. 2020, 17:5529.01.20
I'll take a free ancient shard anyday!
29 янв. 2020, 20:4329.01.20
Honestly don't see a drawback to a shard. No matter what you do, if you pay or not the odds are the same. The only thing this does it a free roll, which in this game using energy to do a dungeon is the same as opening a shard. What you get at the end may not be what you want. But at some point it might be. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
29 янв. 2020, 21:2529.01.20

Hey Hey

Personally I quite like this, I mean its a free chance to roll for a champion you may need, I mean yes rng indicates that every player will have a different experience but in a whole, a free lottery ticket I think is quite nice, in general, I don't expect anything from them, but its a chance that you didn't have before.

Just my opinion.

Many thanks and Good luck
29 янв. 2020, 23:4329.01.20
I don't mind shards at all.
29 янв. 2020, 23:5129.01.20
29 янв. 2020, 23:52(отредактировано)

I for one am glad they gave me the Ancient Shard, because otherwise I would have none for the upcoming summoning event. I suspect I won't get them as easily as I do in the Dungeons with this event coming. I stupidly used the few I had because I though the Sacred or Void shards were due for double rate.

But I will say that I would not object to getting say, 10,000,000 silver as a compensation for the literally dozens of crashes I have had the last few days...
29 янв. 2020, 23:5729.01.20

to be fair (and i'm not saying whether the compensation is good or not. i'm just sharing my downtime experience), i had the free refill arena token pack from the 180 minutes of playtime in my inbox that i was going to claim when i got back from the store, because i would have about 30 minutes before it expires by the time i got back, and the store was closing before that so i needed to go.

when i got back from the store the game was down. when i got back on the game, the pack expired and disappeared from my inbox. if i wanted to make up for that it would cost 40 gems.

40 gems is roughly $1.7 CAD based on store prices. the rookie pack containing 1 ancient shard and 25k silver costs $1.39 CAD. it's not specified how much value in the rookie pack goes towards the 25k silver, but for the sake of this post we can assume that the 25k silver is complimentary.
sure the tokens refill over time, but that's still an extra 10 tokens that would have helped me get medals for great hall.

i think that different people experience the downtime in different ways. it's even possible that some people could lose extremely valuable things by expiring in their inbox during downtime.

30 янв. 2020, 13:2330.01.20

Valdys said:

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, I don't agree at all, but it's just my opinion, like yours.

This compensation was for the 2-3 hours period while the game was down and you couldn't play, so the only thing you've lost (about THIS issue) is the time you could've played the game, but you didn't. So, 2 CB keys, 250 energy, one 1 day XP booster and 1 ancient shard should be more than necessary.

Valdys and others who replied,

Completely agree that it is an opinion and all are welcome to disagree.  But let me put it in this context for you.  Compensation - something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.  So, yes, we experienced a loss of game time, and Plarium compensated us for that loss.  BUT, we were not compensated equally because Plarium provided a shard that had odds.  Odds of awesome, and huge odds of trash.  Saying that the shard itself is the compensation would be like saying, The envelope your check is in is the reward, it has a chance to have your pay in it.  All I am asking is that instead of a shard, give us the gem amount that could purchase a shard.  That way each player has an equal reward, and can chose to buy something that has odds of something better, but WE get to make that choice.  Peace out.

30 янв. 2020, 13:4930.01.20

Waaaahhh, stop giving me free stuff for your free game that I couldn’t play for a little while....

What you all complain about is hilarious.
30 янв. 2020, 15:4830.01.20
cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Completely agree that it is an opinion and all are welcome to disagree.  But let me put it in this context for you.  Compensation - something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.  So, yes, we experienced a loss of game time, and Plarium compensated us for that loss.  BUT, we were not compensated equally because Plarium provided a shard that had odds.  Odds of awesome, and huge odds of trash.  Saying that the shard itself is the compensation would be like saying, The envelope your check is in is the reward, it has a chance to have your pay in it.  All I am asking is that instead of a shard, give us the gem amount that could purchase a shard.  That way each player has an equal reward, and can chose to buy something that has odds of something better, but WE get to make that choice.  Peace out.

Of course, thanks for your suggestion. :)
30 янв. 2020, 23:5330.01.20
30 янв. 2020, 23:53(отредактировано)
Valdys said:

cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

I have a feeling that suggestion went to the circular file.  Lol.  
31 янв. 2020, 03:0231.01.20
cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

What do you mean?
31 янв. 2020, 09:4631.01.20
just want the shards i win beat the baby boss was supose to get a blue but didn't been playing over 3 months on this reset still cant get a legendary and I put money on this shit 
31 янв. 2020, 12:0031.01.20
Valdys said:

cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

What do you mean?
Sorry, circular file is an expression that means the trash can.  
31 янв. 2020, 13:0331.01.20
cnetdrs said:

Just stop.  Giving shards as compensation or gifts needs to stop.  That is not an equal compensation or gift depending on the RNG.  Would you like to get a gift that has a 99% chance of containing a turd, while the person next to you received a brick of gold?

It isn’t a gift or compensation if it isn’t equal.  Stick to silver, energy, or gems.  That way players have equal compensation and can do what they want with what they get.

Everyone can begin flaming me if they want.  But you are wrong.

31 янв. 2020, 13:0631.01.20

Wow I rather have shards, and your reasoning is strange. Everybody can buy a pack of shards, someone can get lucky a pull 2 legendaries and another one epic and only rares. And guess what, they both paid the same for the pack.....

So stop complaining enjoy the chance of a legendary pull and enjoy the game
1 фев. 2020, 00:3501.02.20
1 фев. 2020, 00:36(отредактировано)

iniekie said:

Wow I rather have shards, and your reasoning is strange. Everybody can buy a pack of shards, someone can get lucky a pull 2 legendaries and another one epic and only rares. And guess what, they both paid the same for the pack.....

So stop complaining enjoy the chance of a legendary pull and enjoy the game

Wow, I really hope you are not responsible for anyone’s money, health or well-being in your job.   If you have actually read my posts and still think my reasoning is strange, we are doomed as a society.   

I can’t make it anymore clear.  But I will try for you one more time.  

In essence, what Plarium gives us for gifts, or compensation, is a lottery ticket.  A shard that might be worth something.   It has huge chances to be garbage, and a small chance to be great.  Because of this, the gift or compensation is not the same from player to player.  Saying that everyone got the same shard, therefore the same compensation, is just plain wrong.  Because the shard is just the box, and the random gift is inside.  Why everyone keeps arguing this is beyond me.  If any other compensation in life worked this way, you would be irate.  If your paycheck was a lottery ticket, you would sue your company.  All I am asking is that instead of giving a shard, they give the gem value of a shard, so we can pick what we would like to purchase with the gems.  That way the players have the option to buy a shard, with the chance to get nothing.  Or use the gems to buy a more guaranteed thing, like energy.   I will really be quiet now.  If it can’t be grasped now, I just pray to the holy ones you aren’t in charge of anything critical.
1 фев. 2020, 07:1901.02.20

cnetdrs said:

Wow, I really hope you are not responsible for anyone’s money, health or well-being in your job.   If you have actually read my posts and still think my reasoning is strange, we are doomed as a society.   

In essence, what Plarium gives us for gifts, or compensation, is a lottery ticket.  A shard that might be worth something.   It has huge chances to be garbage, and a small chance to be great.  Because of this, the gift or compensation is not the same from player to player.  Saying that everyone got the same shard, therefore the same compensation, is just plain wrong.  Because the shard is just the box, and the random gift is inside.  Why everyone keeps arguing this is beyond me.  If any other compensation in life worked this way, you would be irate.  If your paycheck was a lottery ticket, you would sue your company.  All I am asking is that instead of giving a shard, they give the gem value of a shard, so we can pick what we would like to purchase with the gems.  That way the players have the option to buy a shard, with the chance to get nothing.  Or use the gems to buy a more guaranteed thing, like energy.   I will really be quiet now.  If it can’t be grasped now, I just pray to the holy ones you aren’t in charge of anything critical.

People on this forum don't agree with you.

It pleases my heart to know that people are not agreeing with you.

I believe this is an indication that society isn't doom after all.

Society will live & prosper for years to come.

You made yourself perfectly clear and in doing so you brought shame upon yourself.

Your only salvation lies in the hope that you gain wisdom as you age & mature.

I don't think you fully understand what you have done in this post.

Sadly, It seems like I am going to have to be the one to tell you.

In essence, Plarium had an issue with there game.

Plarium had to fix the issue which took longer than they expected.

Plarium gave out the players a gift as compensation.

BUT WHAT IS A GIFT?

A Gift is a gesture of good will from one entity to another.

It is done out of kindness & passion.

It is done to strength the rapport between different entities and groups of entitles.

AND A GIFT ISN'T REQUIRED.

This is Plarium game.

They have a right to fix any issues which arises in there game.

They don't have to give every one gifts for doing this.

They are doing it out of kindness.

The worst part of it all is you bad mouthing there gesture of good will & are being very demanding.

It solves nothing.

It brings shame upon yourself.

Look around on the forum you post.

Look at others say they are happy for what they got because the game didn't have to give them those items.

They are grateful for the generously they received while you are shamelessly here throwing it back in there face.

I do agree with 1 thing you have said though.

You said you was going to be quiet now.

I agree - You should be quiet.

In your silence, You should stop to think about what others have said on this forum.

You should ask yourself a question:

Do you think what you are doing here on this forum is right or wrong?

1 фев. 2020, 12:1001.02.20
Player J said:

cnetdrs said:

People on this forum don't agree with you.

It pleases my heart to know that people are not agreeing with you.

I believe this is an indication that society isn't doom after all.

Society will live & prosper for years to come.

You made yourself perfectly clear and in doing so you brought shame upon yourself.

Your only salvation lies in the hope that you gain wisdom as you age & mature.

I don't think you fully understand what you have done in this post.

Sadly, It seems like I am going to have to be the one to tell you.

In essence, Plarium had an issue with there game.

Plarium had to fix the issue which took longer than they expected.

Plarium gave out the players a gift as compensation.

BUT WHAT IS A GIFT?

A Gift is a gesture of good will from one entity to another.

It is done out of kindness & passion.

It is done to strength the rapport between different entities and groups of entitles.

AND A GIFT ISN'T REQUIRED.

This is Plarium game.

They have a right to fix any issues which arises in there game.

They don't have to give every one gifts for doing this.

They are doing it out of kindness.

The worst part of it all is you bad mouthing there gesture of good will & are being very demanding.

It solves nothing.

It brings shame upon yourself.

Look around on the forum you post.

Look at others say they are happy for what they got because the game didn't have to give them those items.

They are grateful for the generously they received while you are shamelessly here throwing it back in there face.

I do agree with 1 thing you have said though.

You said you was going to be quiet now.

I agree - You should be quiet.

In your silence, You should stop to think about what others have said on this forum.

You should ask yourself a question:

Do you think what you are doing here on this forum is right or wrong?

You typed a lot.   None of it had one shred of relevance to my post, but I hope you feel better about yourself now.  I can’t be quiet and let ignorance prevail.  If you could respond in the tiniest bit to the point of my post, I would then be silent.  But at this point you must either be a massive troll, or unable to read,  good luck, either way.
1 фев. 2020, 13:4301.02.20

cnetdrs said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

What you keep saying that doesn't make sense to me is that people weren't compensated equally. 

Did people receive different types of shards? No. 

Did the shards people received have different odds of pulling specific characters? No. 

We all received the same in game item with the same chances.

Also, why are you equating this to a paycheck? It's not a job and you're not being paid for the work you did. It was a reward for downtime. Comically enough I have given and received literal lottery tickets as rewards at work. When coworkers won we may have been envious, but we were also happy for them. And vice versa if we won.

Life is about how you react to situations. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but you stated it and then reiterated it with strange examples and acted as if what you're saying is hard to grasp. It's not, but that doesn't mean it makes sense to everyone or that they agree with you.