Все Категории

SKILL TOMES

SKILL TOMES

Поиск
28 янв. 2020, 21:0428.01.20

SKILL TOMES

I am in the range of beginner-mid level on Raid. At this time Epic & legendary skill tomes are a rarity. I have completed 95% of the missions, always completing the quests & 100% of the challenges. I'm in a small but active clan which are in the process of defeating the demon lord on brutal.My suggestion is that the dev's make a change as to where you can remove skill tomes from any champion you'd like to put away for storage or use on another champion just as you are able to do with the artifacts. Even masteries can be reset but skill tomes are waisted & destroyed if placed on bad champions for new to mid level gamers learning the players & their roles as they progress.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 янв. 2020, 22:0628.01.20

I wish this could be possible, but this will never will -  you can not un-drink the bottles, you can not un-learn the tomes, you can not un-ascend the champion, heh, that's how is game designed :)

But I also remarked that "miss" and difficulty to find a epic and legendary book (I skip the possibility to buy it) 

I would really appreciate if we could "fuse" them from the tomes of less rarity, like we do for the bottles. For exemple, convert 5 rare books to 1 Epic one could be possible, what do you think?

29 янв. 2020, 01:3229.01.20

Hi, guys!

Thanks for your suggestions, Aretha is right. :) 

Btw "fusing" the tomes is a common one, so I think they'll work on it. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
29 янв. 2020, 21:2929.01.20

Aretha said:

I wish this could be possible, but this will never will -  you can not un-drink the bottles, you can not un-learn the tomes, you can not un-ascend the champion, heh, that's how is game designed :)

But I also remarked that "miss" and difficulty to find a epic and legendary book (I skip the possibility to buy it) 

I would really appreciate if we could "fuse" them from the tomes of less rarity, like we do for the bottles. For exemple, convert 5 rare books to 1 Epic one could be possible, what do you think?

Hey Hey

Great points here, I too wish that we could fuse tomes, I have enough rare tomes to fill a library, I personally have made this suggestion as well, and they seem to be fond of the idea, we will just have to wait and see.

many thanks and good luck