Все Категории

Hunt for Lyssandra - my story

Поиск
27 янв. 2020, 11:5227.01.20

Hi everyone, this Is my Story about Tournament hunting for Lyssandra.

At a start of Tournament i decided to participate despite f2p. I was prepared to make some test, whether f2p can win this tour. Yeah, quite absurd, but i tried IT, because this game becomes boring with lack of new playable content.

Million times playing the same brutal 12-3 fight, boring faction wars, boring arena, Continiosly nerfing Heroes, server instability etc. etc....

Previously fused Foli, Maulie, Jack, Tormin (refuse to fuse Brakus, coz Is not useful for me - today summon him from sacred shard - ha,ha), reach 35 legendary books from events for 8 months of f2p playing, saved 95 ancient, 5 voids, 6 sacreds before Tournament, 400 brews, 3700 gems.......(daily grinding And saving everything). But it's repetitive without invention for proven players.

After 7 days leading my group with 36000 points. Daily grinding And preparing for last 3 days. Then a player (call him Mr.L - Is he whale?, Cheater?, Plarium bot?) decided to participace too. For 3 And half days he reached 68 945 points (25 000 points for last 24 Hours). My final score was 68 176 points.

And Whats the point of that?

Today at 9:00 without announciation (2 Hours to the end of tour) was a half-hour server maintenance. Before this maintenance i was leading by 500 points, after maintenance i was second 700 points behind Mr.L. 

It's coincidence? Bad luck? May IT be more absurd?

In half-hour Plarium madness maintenance (why this - two Hours to the end of tour, why?) can ruin 10 days martyrium.

Nice tactic.

Well Done Plarium, well Done.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 янв. 2020, 13:1527.01.20

BlueStripesCom said:

Hi everyone, this Is my Story about Tournament hunting for Lyssandra.

At a start of Tournament i decided to participate despite f2p. I was prepared to make some test, whether f2p can win this tour. Yeah, quite absurd, but i tried IT, because this game becomes boring with lack of new playable content.

Million times playing the same brutal 12-3 fight, boring faction wars, boring arena, Continiosly nerfing Heroes, server instability etc. etc....

Previously fused Foli, Maulie, Jack, Tormin (refuse to fuse Brakus, coz Is not useful for me - today summon him from sacred shard - ha,ha), reach 35 legendary books from events for 8 months of f2p playing, saved 95 ancient, 5 voids, 6 sacreds before Tournament, 400 brews, 3700 gems.......(daily grinding And saving everything). But it's repetitive without invention for proven players.

After 7 days leading my group with 36000 points. Daily grinding And preparing for last 3 days. Then a player (call him Mr.L - Is he whale?, Cheater?, Plarium bot?) decided to participace too. For 3 And half days he reached 68 945 points (25 000 points for last 24 Hours). My final score was 68 176 points.

And Whats the point of that?

Today at 9:00 without announciation (2 Hours to the end of tour) was a half-hour server maintenance. Before this maintenance i was leading by 500 points, after maintenance i was second 700 points behind Mr.L. 

It's coincidence? Bad luck? May IT be more absurd?

In half-hour Plarium madness maintenance (why this - two Hours to the end of tour, why?) can ruin 10 days martyrium.

Nice tactic.

Well Done Plarium, well Done.

News: So, Plarium apologized for server issues 250 energy, 1 days boost And 2 cb keys. As usual.

This Is really joke, if you ruined chances to get achievement like legendary hero

It's time to move..... I can't trust this game anymore.

Good luck......
28 янв. 2020, 00:1028.01.20

Hi,

I'm sorry, but we can't do anything about this... those issues were not programmed, of course, it was just a case. We couldn't "refund" Lyssandra to every accounts and we couldn't know stories like yours.

It was a tournament and someone won it.