Все Категории

Reveal the multipler on skills PLEASE

Поиск
24 янв. 2020, 23:0524.01.20

I want to see how much dmg my skills do. There are a few reasons why you should do this.

1. So we dont waste our time investing everything into a champ we dont know how he will perform. This could cause huge frustration and have people leave the game.

2 Having multiplers visible will give you more insightful feedback from the community.

I really hope you listen and add this asap. 

Thank you!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 янв. 2020, 00:3525.01.20

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll show it to the devs. 
25 янв. 2020, 15:1425.01.20
25 янв. 2020, 15:21(отредактировано)

Valdys said:

Hi,

Here is one more:

Make multibattles free/infinite.

There is no point in charging it out there when 99% players who play longer than a month are using scripts of all sorts of kind. The most popular one is Bluestacks.

This would benefit Plarium by a mile, because everyone would switch over to plariums platform, because its more comptible and runs smoothly.

The advertisement from marketing point of view will be enormous if you gain all the people from Bluestacks to play on your platform.

You should also make monthly subscription more attractive, because like I said offering more mulitbattles doesnt add anything. I would suggest increasing the cap of energy when you buy the subcription.

25 янв. 2020, 17:1625.01.20
Zlaraki said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Here is one more:

There is no point in charging it out there when 99% players who play longer than a month are using scripts of all sorts of kind. The most popular one is Bluestacks.

This would benefit Plarium by a mile, because everyone would switch over to plariums platform, because its more comptible and runs smoothly.

The advertisement from marketing point of view will be enormous if you gain all the people from Bluestacks to play on your platform.

You should also make monthly subscription more attractive, because like I said offering more mulitbattles doesnt add anything. I would suggest increasing the cap of energy when you buy the subcription.

This is not possible, but multi-battle will be doubled in the next patch.
25 янв. 2020, 18:2225.01.20
Zlaraki said:

I want to see how much dmg my skills do. There are a few reasons why you should do this.

1. So we dont waste our time investing everything into a champ we dont know how he will perform. This could cause huge frustration and have people leave the game.

2 Having multiplers visible will give you more insightful feedback from the community.

Thank you!
They will never do this.  A part of the process of end-game content is having to experiment to see what you can pump out of various champions.  If they made things that transparent, people would not have to experiment nearly as much, which would substantially decrease sales on their end (from people maxing out various champions for testing, buying tomes, buying energy, etc.). 
26 янв. 2020, 01:0226.01.20

Valdys said:

Zlaraki said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Here is one more:

I like your straight forward attitude, keeping it real and not giving me false hope. Whats your personal opinion on this matter knowing most of us just use script instead of multibattle? Plarium likes players who spend alot, but in order to spend that big money, we also work, so we need alot of free battles on auto, right now the system is a bit contradicting. Why would we pay money on multibattles when we can get it for free, most importantly unlimited? Right now Plarium is getting litte out of it from multibattles, hence why they decided to increase it, but the same problem remains. They should give us free unlimited multibattles, in exchange they will get a huge amount of players crossing over from Blue stacks to your own platform.
26 янв. 2020, 01:2026.01.20
AscendantGod said:

Zlaraki said:

Thank you!
They will never do this.  A part of the process of end-game content is having to experiment to see what you can pump out of various champions.  If they made things that transparent, people would not have to experiment nearly as much, which would substantially decrease sales on their end (from people maxing out various champions for testing, buying tomes, buying energy, etc.). 
The problem is people dont actualy experiment and keep most of those dodgy/unknown champs in vault. There is not nearly enough content to cover half of champions when it comes to guides and that says something. Instead of waitng for someone to take the risk, give us the exact info so we can make a fair conclusion. Take Pitiles one for example, if we knew that his only skill that could make him viable is actualy just average for an epic, he would have recieved buff by now. The current system just delays progression of certain champs, Ive seen 3 people ragequit in my clan already after investing everything into a champ, only to find out hes no better than his previous rare. If we are given the right info beforehand, we can help and give Plarium a better feedback. There are tons of champs out there who deserve more love, but they wont recieve any attention because of the current situation.
26 янв. 2020, 02:1326.01.20
Zlaraki said:

Valdys said:

Zlaraki said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Here is one more:

I like your straight forward attitude, keeping it real and not giving me false hope. Whats your personal opinion on this matter knowing most of us just use script instead of multibattle? Plarium likes players who spend alot, but in order to spend that big money, we also work, so we need alot of free battles on auto, right now the system is a bit contradicting. Why would we pay money on multibattles when we can get it for free, most importantly unlimited? Right now Plarium is getting litte out of it from multibattles, hence why they decided to increase it, but the same problem remains. They should give us free unlimited multibattles, in exchange they will get a huge amount of players crossing over from Blue stacks to your own platform.
I agree with you and infinite multi-battles would be really comfortable to anyone, but it's just our opinion, sadly. I know it couldn't be possible.
26 янв. 2020, 12:2026.01.20

They show their summoning rates and yet you are still summoning right? Being transparent will not reduce their sales. You build champions not only on their multipliers, it is also on their kit. Besides 6T acensions are needed on some champions to see their full potential. 

And, If you believe that showing the players that one their champion has poor multipliers will reduce their sales, can you also say that to youtubers who says " This champion is bad dont build him" is not helping plarium get sales? 

AscendantGod said:

Zlaraki said:

Thank you!