Все Категории

New player daily login rewards question

Поиск
24 янв. 2020, 15:2224.01.20

My pC broke down, (I play on PC as my Android can't handle the game) and really enjoying it

But my PC broke down and had to send it to repairs so couldn't log daily, will this affect getting or not the epic champion at the end of the week Month? I will really want to get High Kathun at the end of the month... but if not, if i mess out, should i start a new game and cross my fingers my PC wont brake down again? or will the login rewards will keep counting even though i  miss a couple of days?

this is really a set back and not happy at all about this if this is the case ...

Please tell me it doesn't count and the timer is only there to keep people playing and wont punish them for not login in every day...

Sorry if my grammar is bad , my main is spanish, I live in Venezuela, And have to add; we get all kind of energy issues and bad internet connection fails, Energy cuts last in some cases FOR DAYS, so logging in daily is a struggle. Please consider this for those players who enjoy the game, are F2P (for now) BUT have this really bad issues going on. Thanks!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 янв. 2020, 16:2124.01.20

Hi,

Daily rewards don't expire, you can log at any time and collect them.

24 янв. 2020, 17:4024.01.20
Thanks that is great to hear ^_^