Все Категории

Do We Now Have to Buy All Our Legendary Tomes?

Поиск
6 янв. 2020, 13:1506.01.20

It seems like the last 7-8 events and tournaments (excluding the $300 "buy shards and win" tournament) have NOT offered legendary tomes anymore.  It seems like our only way to acquire them now is to spend $100 on a pack of 7 of them.  Considering that means $200 on each legendary (more for some that need upwards of 16), that is not an option for me.

I do hope this is not a permanent change, as I'm not sure how much longer I will continue playing if Plarium intentionally makes certain content like legendary tomes only accessible to whales.  I don't see the game lasting very long under those conditions when others realize the same and none of their legendaries are maxed out.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 янв. 2020, 14:5506.01.20

events go through different phases/difficulties, i'm sure they will be back soon, just having a few events with epic books, i will pass this feedback on, though.

6 янв. 2020, 17:2006.01.20

Dragon Claws said:

events go through different phases/difficulties, i'm sure they will be back soon, just having a few events with epic books, i will pass this feedback on, though.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.  It really has been at least 7 events and tournaments now, if not more, hence why I wanted to ask if it was a permanent change.  Just really frustrating when the main thing I need currently is legendary tomes and I have not seen any in weeks now.  

7 янв. 2020, 11:0407.01.20
yeah i'm in need of legendary books as well, i used 7 legendary books onto my harvest jack, all went to his a2 and a1. i only wanted his a3 booked so i'm tough out of luck unless clanboss decides to drop them or events return to giving legendary books.
7 янв. 2020, 22:3707.01.20
Dragon Claws said:

yeah i'm in need of legendary books as well, i used 7 legendary books onto my harvest jack, all went to his a2 and a1. i only wanted his a3 booked so i'm tough out of luck unless clanboss decides to drop them or events return to giving legendary books.
Funny enough, Jack is who I am booking now as well.  I have him on a resistance build I made post Tormin.  It's a lot more fun than a speed meta, I'll admit that.  But yea, I want my resist champs maxed for it, and even after Jack, I have Maulie and Rhazin that I need to max out
9 янв. 2020, 16:0809.01.20
9 янв. 2020, 16:08(отредактировано)

AscendantGod said:

Dragon Claws said:

Funny enough, Jack is who I am booking now as well.  I have him on a resistance build I made post Tormin.  It's a lot more fun than a speed meta, I'll admit that.  But yea, I want my resist champs maxed for it, and even after Jack, I have Maulie and Rhazin that I need to max out

Yeah Maulie is Op for the new meta too, now we must work a lot on Resi and Acc if we wanna have a bit funny :)

I need the last tom for Sir Nicolas...