Все Категории

Clans

Clans

Поиск
18 нояб. 2019, 04:4718.11.19

Clans

What is the advantage to joining a clan?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 нояб. 2019, 04:5718.11.19
18 нояб. 2019, 04:58(отредактировано)
Whootch said:

The only advantage is that you can use clan boss keys to fight a monster and earn extra rewards.  After one clan boss kill I once got a Legendary book and void shard so it is worth it.  I wish you could bring in one character from a clan mate to help like other games.  I also wish there were battles between clans for rewards.. again like other games.  Maybe it will come but the clan boss fight is the only advantage ATM.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
18 нояб. 2019, 06:5718.11.19

Whootch said:

Hello

Been in a clan gives you many things that can help.

1, Clan boss, I would highly suggest that you look to farm this as this gives you a daily chance of shards and tomes, bare in mind, ultra nightmare and nightmare when you get to those can give a chance to get sacred and legendary tomes daily.

2, Daily rewards if all clan members complete their requirements, you can loot ancient shards as well as rare tomes from this clan daily chest.

3, Champion/ game advice, something that shouldn't be underestimated.. is the helpful advice that can be given to you by your fellow clan mates, your clanmates can give you insight on champs you have and how to use them for all areas of the game, having a good clan with a group of people always testing can be amazing resource with the number of compositions.

Many thanks and good luck

19 нояб. 2019, 16:3819.11.19
19 нояб. 2019, 16:40(отредактировано)

KiwiMcSheep said:

2, Daily rewards if all clan members complete their requirements, you can loot ancient shards as well as rare tomes from this clan daily chest.

I guess that depends on the power and the rewards of the clan, since so far I only loot some energy or silver (and not much of it either)

Having said that, to be part of a clan has it's advantages. When you are in an active clan which is also on discord, you can gain good advice and the drops of the CB might get doubled. These drops are worth it
19 нояб. 2019, 17:5019.11.19

Taureck said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

I guess that depends on the power and the rewards of the clan, since so far I only loot some energy or silver (and not much of it either)

Having said that, to be part of a clan has it's advantages. When you are in an active clan which is also on discord, you can gain good advice and the drops of the CB might get doubled. These drops are worth it

Hi Taureck,

The rewards are depend on how much you can contribute to the clan. From the clan boss you can get silver and low-level items up to legendary Tomes, sacred shards, etc.

From the activity of the clan you can get, silver, gems, shards (ancient and void), tomes (rare / epic), energy.

Have a nice day

25 нояб. 2019, 10:1425.11.19

Dropping a question which im surprised no one has asked yet and the creators didnt cover

If you leave a clan after smack the clan boss, will you still get the rewards for smacking it or are you just S.O.L.

if you are S.O.L. please change it do that rewards we worked for can be acquired

I ask because I left the clan I was in because no one but me had been on in days and most, hadn't been there for weeks

I smacked the boss as I usually did but after realizing my clan was dead I decided to leave

Now back to the original question

If I leave a clan can I still get the rewards I worked for from clan boss
12 янв. 2020, 03:4012.01.20
12 янв. 2020, 03:57(отредактировано)

I would like to join your clan 

12 янв. 2020, 04:1912.01.20
wildredneck1369 said:

I would like to join your clan 

What do you mean? :)