Все Категории

Mithrala & Lydia - True Speed Glitch for the Mods to Pass On

Поиск
3 апр. 2024, 03:5103.04.24

This has driven me bonkers for a while, but I have never sent a ticket and now it is too late cuz I am making a gear change as soon as I send this forum post, but there is a glitch in how the speeds of my Lydia & Mithrala currently interact with each other.  Both have Lore of Steel for the incremental stat boost, and I have calculated Mithrala's True Speed at 268.635 (Display Speed is 269) and Lydia's True Speed at 268.48 (Display Speed is 268).  They are on the same team for Dragon H10, Spider H10, Faction Wars, and one of my Arena Presets.  In all instances, Lydia goes first, but Mithrala should be the first mover.  I have experimented with each of them in the team lead spot, but it does not matter.  Lydia always moves first.         

i

i

i

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 апр. 2024, 04:0703.04.24
3 апр. 2024, 04:08(отредактировано)

Speed aura? Would be enough to push Lydia ahead I think.

Oh nvm you tested them as lead. Area bonus?

dthorne04Moderator
3 апр. 2024, 04:1603.04.24

First things first, you know where bug reports is located in the Discord server :) We also have a section for that here, too.

Second thing, I think this is a calculator issue and not a bug. Lydia's true speed with the presented speeds is 268.97 and Mithrala is 268.53. This takes into account Lydia's triple perception with Lore, and Mithrala's triple perception with Lore as well as their base speeds. 

3 апр. 2024, 04:1603.04.24
kramaswamy.kr

Speed aura? Would be enough to push Lydia ahead I think.

Oh nvm you tested them as lead. Area bonus?

No speed aura.  In the current presets:

(1) In Spider H10, Mithrala is the lead, with Lydia in second spot of the team order.  

(2) In Dragon H10, Seer is the lead, with Lydia in 2nd spot and Mithrala in last.  Mithrala used to be the lead, but I switched her spot with Seer to test the relationship of team order and turn order due to this ongoing specific speed gltich.

(3) The Arena preset is a Resistance Tank, so Lydia is the lead for the Res Aura.    

(4) DE FW is not open, so I am not sure who is in the lead spot, but I know it is not a speed aura.  It is probably Mithrala but it could be Visix.  They are the only two on that team with an aura that works in FW.

3 апр. 2024, 04:2103.04.24
dthorne04

First things first, you know where bug reports is located in the Discord server :) We also have a section for that here, too.

Second thing, I think this is a calculator issue and not a bug. Lydia's true speed with the presented speeds is 268.97 and Mithrala is 268.53. This takes into account Lydia's triple perception with Lore, and Mithrala's triple perception with Lore as well as their base speeds. 

First Thing:  You might be correct IF Mithrala wore 3X Perception.  She does not.  Mithrala wears only 2X Perception. 

Second Thing:  I was not aware that there was a Bug Report section on here, but I should have guessed there would be.  On Discord, I hang out only in the two Suggestion Channels, but I should have thought of that.  (Smacks own Forehead)     

Third Thing:  Do you want me to repost in one of those other spots?  

dthorne04Moderator
3 апр. 2024, 04:2403.04.24
3 апр. 2024, 04:25(отредактировано)
WileyMan

First Thing:  You might be correct IF Mithrala wore 3X Perception.  She does not.  Mithrala wears only 2X Perception. 

Second Thing:  I was not aware that there was a Bug Report section on here, but I should have guessed there would be.  On Discord, I hang out only in the two Suggestion Channels, but I should have thought of that.  (Smacks own Forehead)     

Third Thing:  Do you want me to repost in one of those other spots?  

Meant to say double perception. Was editing for format purposes and misspoke. :)

Regardless, here is the math that reflects 3x perc/lore for Lydia, 2x perc/lore for Mith. Triple perception would actually make Mith faster, fwiw.

i

Won't be necessary to post in the other places, no.

3 апр. 2024, 04:2903.04.24
3 апр. 2024, 04:32(отредактировано)
dthorne04

Leave aside the fact that Mithrala only wears 2X Perception, let's look at how Lore of Steel works with gear.  Please correct me if I present this incorrectly, but this is how I think it works, and it always jives with the Display Speed +/- the rounding error.

Mithrala Base Speed: 109

Mithrala Gear Speed: 158

Mithrala LoS Speed Bonus: 109 x .10 (2X Perception) x .15 (LoS) = 1.635

Mithrala Total Speed: True: 268.635; Display: 269   

3 апр. 2024, 04:3603.04.24
dthorne04

Meant to say double perception. Was editing for format purposes and misspoke. :)

Regardless, here is the math that reflects 3x perc/lore for Lydia, 2x perc/lore for Mith. Triple perception would actually make Mith faster, fwiw.

i

Won't be necessary to post in the other places, no.

If the DWJ calculator is correct compared to the way I am calculating Lore Of Steel, then:

(1) What is the order of calculations that is actually happening in-game?

(2) Why would Lydia's Display Speed not round up to 269?  If it is legitimately 268.97, it is a significant rounding error to show 268.    

dthorne04Moderator
3 апр. 2024, 04:3803.04.24
3 апр. 2024, 04:51(отредактировано)

https://youtu.be/DGSGezVJU3I?si=_Fkxq6sBItZwq2VD&t=186

with time stamp

tl;dr or tl;dw it has to do with how lore of steel is calculated (including the rounding), remove lore of steel from each of your champions and mithrala would be faster 

super tl;dr: the lore of steel bonus is rounded separately, thus lydia's 2.475 speed from LoS is rounded down to 2 and Mithrala's 1.635 is rounded up

3 апр. 2024, 04:5303.04.24
dthorne04

https://youtu.be/DGSGezVJU3I?si=_Fkxq6sBItZwq2VD&t=186

with time stamp

tl;dr or tl;dw it has to do with how lore of steel is calculated (including the rounding), remove lore of steel from each of your champions and mithrala would be faster 

super tl;dr: the lore of steel bonus is rounded separately, thus lydia's 2.475 speed from LoS is rounded down to 2 and Mithrala's 1.635 is rounded up

Thanks.  The way I am calculating the Lore of Steel stat bonus appears to be correct, but I am not accounting for the two separate rounding errors.  There is a rounding error contained within the "Gear Speed" number that I totally forgot about.  That's what I get for not using speed calculators.  🤔      

dthorne04Moderator
3 апр. 2024, 04:5403.04.24
WileyMan

Thanks.  The way I am calculating the Lore of Steel stat bonus appears to be correct, but I am not accounting for the two separate rounding errors.  There is a rounding error contained within the "Gear Speed" number that I totally forgot about.  That's what I get for not using speed calculators.  🤔      

you're welcome. 👌

definitely better to stand on the shoulders of giants when we can, so to speak. already enough stuff to do in the game outside of calculating speeds by hand. 😭

3 апр. 2024, 05:2803.04.24
dthorne04

you're welcome. 👌

definitely better to stand on the shoulders of giants when we can, so to speak. already enough stuff to do in the game outside of calculating speeds by hand. 😭

I realize that I am in a very small minority of players, but I prefer to not use calculators, cheese comps, or other tricks/treats that I could not come up with on my own.  I play the game for the various challenges it presents.

I have never built a speed-tuned unkillable comp because that is not soemthing I could have come up with on my own.  I just stuck it out with a CA Team that got faster and stronger over time.  I was fine with 2-Key UNM forever, but with some Live Arena boosts, my trusty old CA Tank can now do 1-Key consistenly.

Same with Sand Devil.  I was stuck at L19 for quite a while, but I did not build out an Aniri/Ninja Cheese because I could not have come up with that comp on my own.  When I finally had the toons to do a solid SD 25 team, it took me a few hours and some wasted energy to tweak and tune it through trial and error to get it all working right, but hey, that's just how I roll.