Все Категории

Managing souls/awakening for specific Sintranos stages

Поиск
3 март 2024, 20:2103.03.24

There's gotta be a better UI/UX for this. Right now it's a royal pain - the best I can figure out is to take a screenshot of the 4*+ souls that I have, and then split-screen view the stage in the special champ select screen (which has the filters to show only the usable champs).

That's "sorta" okay for me since I've been playing long enough that I recognize "most" champs just by the icon, though even for me there are plenty that I just don't recognize. But man is it ever a pain, and for someone who doesn't know the champs, it's pretty much impossible.

I think the "easiest" solution would be to somehow add filters to the souls/awakening screen, to allow you to apply the same filters that the stage does - though the better solution would probably be to do it the other way around, and offer a way of applying/flagging souls directly from the champ list UI.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 март 2024, 05:4306.03.24

Bumping this up once, since I can't be the only one finding this frustrating.

6 март 2024, 07:3006.03.24

It is frsutrating...as it is frustrating to have made proposals and suggestions for about 4 years now (like improving tavern, shop etc..) and even with the best efforts of the mods to give feedback to the devs...

I just lost the believe that the devs of Plarium will respond to even the most logical proposals.

Much less they will not only respond but actually react and implement. 

They have their very narrow point of view and guideline...they will not change it.

For me, frustration has turned into disappointment has turned into lethargy...