Все Категории

Unkillable teams why they shouldn't be nerfed

Поиск
9 окт. 2019, 22:1609.10.19

So before I start let me say I don't have an unkillable team.  I want one but I have only been able to get a single maneater in all the voids I have gotten.

Everyone needs to calm down about unkillable teams yes we are all jealous but that's not the players who have thems fault.  Most of those players spent a lot of money and time getting those teams which I think it would be a good case for those players to sue plarium if they make those teams useless.  

But yes unkillable teams need to be held at where they are and for the clan boss that's simple.  Make the next clan boss you are teasing be able to debuff single targets.  Say it debuffs and hits them for a good hit.   Now a fully healed up character could survive that but a unkillable character with very little life wouldn't.   Do that and unkillable teams will be stuck where they are as a awesome team to use on unm cb and that's as far as they will go, no need to nerf and piss anyone off and no more moving forward with it.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 окт. 2019, 23:1109.10.19
Plarium will become the ultimate whale killer!
11 янв. 2020, 19:2211.01.20

I personally after 11 months managed to get an unkillable team, it is not an infinite team, it cannot play indefinitely. having said that I can't do another team after all this time I don't have a champion who puts poison beyond kael which is not needed on ultra, I don't have a champion with defense buff. tell me plarium if you ruin this game once again we get to the point that players like me abandon you forever.