Все Категории

Hydra Clash is too time consuming

Поиск
15 сент. 2023, 07:1615.09.23

i manage to build 2x 1500 turn hydra team, which cost me 3hours++ per week just for this stupid game mode; if i manage to build 3x1500 team, which will cost me 4.5 to 5 hours in hydra, it is too insane (and it is not confirm to win as well....).

i suggest maybe just take one of the highest damage key to calc hydra clash point; or you (plarium) just make all the end gamers fatigue your game....

------- as many comments say: if you don't like, do something else -------

mod note: spam link removed

me: as a end game, there is no "something else" to play in Raid other than Arena. Hydra Clash reward is too good to ignore (stoneskin + protection jewel). If i don't do Hydra Clash, means i have nothing else to do anymore....

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 сент. 2023, 07:1815.09.23

If you build a team around Corpulent Cadaver your problems may be solved when the nerf arrives.  

If I had you problem I would start Hydra just before I went to bed at night.  And wake up to a monster Clash score.  

harleQuinnModerator
15 сент. 2023, 09:0015.09.23

Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass it on.

Anyone else have thoughts about Hydra Clash? Improvements, anything?

15 сент. 2023, 09:3615.09.23

No, time is pretty much the biggest issue now that we have to take all 3 keys seriously, both from personal rewards and from peer pressure. But it doesn't matter what people say, they are not going to change anything unless they see revenue drop and can tie it to a particular aspect of the game. Personally I hate the increased focus on player competition in a game that was almost entirely PvE when I started, but it's a cheap profit model for Plarium so I only expect to see more and more of it from now on.

However, I can go for the low-hanging fruit and point out, yet again, that the hydra key advanced quest really should be removed or changed to a monthly or at least a weekly one. It was bad enough before if you cared about hydra, but now it's even worse when you can't just drop a food champion on normal without losing out on rewards and/or letting your clan down. It's just so incredibly backwards; it punishes people who care about the hydra that would use those keys anyway, while not affecting the people who don't care that'd be the only target group for the quest in the first place. At least there's a theoretical chance that they are willing to do something about that.

15 сент. 2023, 11:0015.09.23

The point system is plain bad, it encourages lower difficulties to earn more points. The the fact that 2 clans each week gets nothing is bad. The advanced quest is beyond bad. The first tier of 35 mil clash points is far to high and discourages players starting hydra. 

15 сент. 2023, 12:1315.09.23

Wasting too much time there. Same what the CB was. Should be nice an auto completing fuction there too.

15 сент. 2023, 13:3815.09.23
evilized6666

The point system is plain bad, it encourages lower difficulties to earn more points. The the fact that 2 clans each week gets nothing is bad. The advanced quest is beyond bad. The first tier of 35 mil clash points is far to high and discourages players starting hydra. 

From someone in a low level clan - yes, yes and yes, we have 30 members but only about 4 can hit 35m, we did come second in our first clash and most participated, then most got nothing and won't be participating again, way to put players down Plarium.

The clash should be three clans with rewards for all, if folk can be bothered 

15 сент. 2023, 13:4915.09.23

I honestly feel really bad for the people that have to run this for so long. I am lucky that my team sucks too much for me to have to deal with this issue. 

I think a few things need to happen. 

1. The AI needs to be improved a bit. A player should be able to select how they want the UI to prioritize heads. Most likely they will want to set it to prioritize the head that has devoured on a team member. 

2. There needs to be at least a 4x speed option on this boss if not a full auto complete. No battle in this game should take over 30 minutes. 

3. I did the math and for some reason adding Helicath to my account will improve how Hydra works for everyone in the game. I would share how this math works but it is really long and complex, I really don't want to bore your developers with the details but sending a Helicath my way will fix the game. It's science.

16 сент. 2023, 19:2116.09.23

I don't have an issue with the game mode, it's actually getting me to engage with the game mode a bit, as once I got Mithrala, I felt no need to push hydra any further.

My issue with the clash is the absurd point requirements to even get a chest. As the leader of my clan of mostly newer players, just sorting out demon lord, it's a real feels bad that iun our whole clan, there are 5, maybe 6 people that can top chest a hydra difficulty, let alone hit the 35 mil for the bare minimum clash chest. 

Is it plausable to rework the rewards requirements to be a clan thing, not just individual? For instance, Chests can be based on a clan's total damage, and anyone who has used a key and gotten more than a zero damage result gets a reward for trying? It would likely help more people engage in the clash if they knew they weren't wasting hours of their lives to get diddly-dick at the end of the week.

17 сент. 2023, 17:2217.09.23
17 сент. 2023, 18:07(отредактировано)

Times an issue but the advanced quest makes it worse... feedback would be please at least remove the quest so that we can run our keys when we do have time

harleQuinnModerator
17 сент. 2023, 23:4217.09.23
Trevor Wilson

Times an issue but the advanced quest makes it worse... feedback would be please at least remove the quest so that we can run our keys when we do have time

Thanks for the feedback Trevor (and everyone). I'll pass all your thoughts along.

1 окт. 2023, 11:0701.10.23

How could you do it in such a short amount a time. It's taking me like a whole lifetime man!

25 апр. 2024, 22:2225.04.24
Shibb

I honestly feel really bad for the people that have to run this for so long. I am lucky that my team sucks too much for me to have to deal with this issue. 

I think a few things need to happen. 

1. The AI needs to be improved a bit. A player should be able to select how they want the UI to prioritize heads. Most likely they will want to set it to prioritize the head that has devoured on a team member. 

2. There needs to be at least a 4x speed option on this boss if not a full auto complete. No battle in this game should take over 30 minutes. 

3. I did the math and for some reason adding Helicath to my account will improve how Hydra works for everyone in the game. I would share how this math works but it is really long and complex, I really don't want to bore your developers with the details but sending a Helicath my way will fix the game. It's science.

But wouldn't lesser time span will make the game more bored? The more the duration check,  the more the intense, the game become.

dthorne04Moderator
25 апр. 2024, 22:2725.04.24

i

27 апр. 2024, 03:5027.04.24
27 апр. 2024, 03:50(отредактировано)

i

since random necro ... after my key tonight I feel this is a underated topic

28 апр. 2024, 12:3828.04.24

Hydra what a waste of Time , My Clan Wins Every time and we NEVER make 35 M, so never get the points, 

Subsequently I just throw in 3 teams to just get it done and get some rewards out of It, and NO BLANKIN WAY IN RAID am I going to WASTE an Hour playing a section of the game that is Useless ,,

WHALES, Sharks and Cashers have at it, 

BUT HYDRA isnt worth the time or Effort for an FTP thats playing for FUN,, HYDRA IS NOT FUN

P.S> Thanks for the AUO COMPLETE ON CB