Все Категории

Can we get a comment from the developers regarding the event?

Поиск
12 июль 2019, 18:5112.07.19

Greetings.

Im sadly among the people who are utterly disappointed with this fusion event. There has been a lot of anger and frustrations expressed on the forum about this. To the point where I think it would only be fair for us to get a comment from the developers. I don't think it's fair to the moderators to be left with the outrage, nor is it fair to the players/costumers to be left in the dark and felt ignored.

Can we please get a comment from the developers about how this feedback is being handled?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июль 2019, 20:2812.07.19

And what exactly you are expecting to to hear? Same copy pasta like: "our deep aopologize" or "we are working on it" or "soon" or "stfu and give us more monies"? What else even they can tell you?

13 июль 2019, 01:2913.07.19

Like Gejzer901 stated, there is no point.  You're wasting your time.

All mods will do is give some cryptic babble like "Foli is not for everyone - only a select few champions will be fortunate to earn him."  Problem is, it's not about "earning" anything.  It's all about who will spend enough money and energy to farm for the dungeon champions, or who will come to their senses and give up.  I wasted over 1,500 energy on FK Castle before I decided to just use the fusion champions for food.  That's all they are good for.

Foli is certainly not worth the effort.  Sure, for newcomers, but no chance in hell newcomers will get him without spending hundreds or REALLY lucking out.  Nothing in this game is about skill.  It is all 100% RNG and who lucks out. 

Mods don't care what we say.  All they care is that people are still willing to pay.  When people stop paying, THEN they will start listening.
13 июль 2019, 04:2913.07.19

The event is fine. Hard and a bit repetitive but easily doable (to this point... one more to get still). My suggestion is don't do it if it is causing you stress. Wait for one that hands you a legendary champ on a silver platter. 

If gamers used their complaining sensibly then maybe some of the absurd things raid does could be changed e.g the Korean spam on this forum. 
13 июль 2019, 13:0313.07.19

RRR said:

The event is fine. Hard and a bit repetitive but easily doable (to this point... one more to get still). My suggestion is don't do it if it is causing you stress. Wait for one that hands you a legendary champ on a silver platter. 

If gamers used their complaining sensibly then maybe some of the absurd things raid does could be changed e.g the Korean spam on this forum. 

Of course it's "doable". If you pay over 100 USD on top of already saved energy for the event + possible costs for shard pulls if you need centurion + you have to farm at MAX EFFICIENCY (15 sec clear time brutal 12-6) and you have to play for at least 4-5 hours every day of the event repeating same stage OVER AND OVER AGAIN (if that's not quality gameplay I don't know what is). Please don't speak if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have two accounts: On both I didn't buy a single energy refill and guess what: I'm just received my Fortress Goon and the event ends in 1 day. I farmed at max efficiency not wasting single energy and never sitting on full energy on either of my accounts - Every day since day 1. That's what is realistic for a free to play player: Fortress Goon. That's it. You can go home now.

13 июль 2019, 13:1713.07.19
Yeah, fusion is a joke. People expected they will finally get some good legend but Plarium saw that as a great way to earn even more money.
13 июль 2019, 15:3313.07.19

RRR said:

I don't agree about it being "fine."  "Fine" would be effort-based.  Theirs is pure RNG.  Some people will farm 5,000+ energy on a dungeon and not get the champion.  Then, a newbie will come along and get it on the 5th run on Stage 3.

I do enjoy this game, but what I DO NOT enjoy is that effort does not equal reward in this game.  Only money equals reward, and even then, only sometimes (due to RNG). 

There are numerous ways they could ensure those making an effort are rewarded, but it is very clear from this fusion event that their priority currently is selling energy.  Until it ticks enough people off to where they stop paying though, it will just keep happening.  So I agree, people whining about it on the forums is pointless.  Until they stop buying, Plarium will keep doing it.  That is one of the many reasons I stopped buying anything shortly after 1.8.
13 июль 2019, 16:0913.07.19

Spent 9000 energy on FK and no rotten mage yet. Tell me how that is fine.. 

14 июль 2019, 18:3814.07.19
Would still like an answer from the moderators.