Все Категории

20 k points for Towering Titan finally reached

Поиск
9 июль 2019, 21:4209.07.19

Just to give you all some feedback about how much it had cost me to get to the 20k points mark and whether or not it would be feasible to do it for free?

I bought 3x 1.2k energy packs bundled with 8 refills each for 23 pounds each = 69, from which I have used about a half, so approx. 35 pounds of pure energy to get it done really quickly.

I have used 2x 1.2k energy on the top of my default free energy refills available in the game and then used about 7 refills. I was only farming 12.6 brutal.

I cannot give the exact amount of how much of the total energy was used, but only a rough estimate  of it as I was often jumping over dungeons and farming for potions to ascend my heroes.

I had to pop a few ancient shards to facilitate the process of upgrading and avoiding the need to start upgrading lvl 1-2 heros.  

The biggest pitfalls I came across:

1. I often found myself running out of 3* heroes because, so many of them were needed to ascend to 4*. I have started feeding my 4*&5* food brews right about up to lvl 20 to maximise amount of points rewarded.

2. I popped about 500 1* heroes and upgraded them to 2* with silver, then started upgrading these to 3* in 12.6 as I have run out of gems.

To summarize all the above I think that this event is totally doable for free only to 'seasoned ftp players' with a lot of food to burn in stash and who are relatively close to obtaining Arbiter and stocked up on potions for required ascensions. The fusion is super easy for medium spenders.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 июль 2019, 22:3209.07.19
congrats.........Can u please let us know how many hours u have put in this event???
9 июль 2019, 22:4409.07.19
9 июль 2019, 22:44(отредактировано)

glizdazla said:

Just to give you all some feedback about how much it had cost me to get to the 20k points mark and whether or not it would be feasible to do it for free?

I bought 3x 1.2k energy packs bundled with 8 refills each for 23 pounds each = 69, from which I have used about a half, so approx. 35 pounds of pure energy to get it done really quickly.

I have used 2x 1.2k energy on the top of my default free energy refills available in the game and then used about 7 refills. I was only farming 12.6 brutal.

I cannot give the exact amount of how much of the total energy was used, but only a rough estimate  of it as I was often jumping over dungeons and farming for potions to ascend my heroes.

I had to pop a few ancient shards to facilitate the process of upgrading and avoiding the need to start upgrading lvl 1-2 heros.  

The biggest pitfalls I came across:

1. I often found myself running out of 3* heroes because, so many of them were needed to ascend to 4*. I have started feeding my 4*&5* food brews right about up to lvl 20 to maximise amount of points rewarded.

2. I popped about 500 1* heroes and upgraded them to 2* with silver, then started upgrading these to 3* in 12.6 as I have run out of gems.

To summarize all the above I think that this event is totally doable for free only to 'seasoned ftp players' with a lot of food to burn in stash and who are relatively close to obtaining Arbiter and stocked up on potions for required ascensions. The fusion is super easy for medium spenders.

Oh I spent 69 Pounds for energy and popped quite a few shards to get heroes (probably had EXP boost constantly and raid pass too) but F2P player can TOTALLY do it without paying. What planet are you living on. I'm a level 40 character and can farm 12-3 brutal consistently. I've been running clickers day and night and had quite a few heroes ready to sacrifice as food and I'm at about 6000 points. COUNTLESS HOURS OF CONSTANTLY REPEATING THE SAME STAGE. Also all I'm doing is the campaign. I can't see how a player who is not at the very meta-game could even reach 15k points in this event. Don't you dare saying that event is doable for F2P player, while stating you also paid quite a lot of money. Just no.

9 июль 2019, 23:5709.07.19
It is doable by f2p if you've been saving over 1,000 gems before the event started. And if that f2p has a strong farmer, each fight in 12/6 brutal will be done under 7-8 seconds. Fire knight and spider under a minute. Playing one or two hour a day could get you close to 2,000 points which is average requirment per day to get this event done. Imo, it doent matter f2p or p2p as long as you have gem to spent.
10 июль 2019, 15:5310.07.19

Wilheim said:

It is doable by f2p if you've been saving over 1,000 gems before the event started. And if that f2p has a strong farmer, each fight in 12/6 brutal will be done under 7-8 seconds. Fire knight and spider under a minute. Playing one or two hour a day could get you close to 2,000 points which is average requirment per day to get this event done. Imo, it doent matter f2p or p2p as long as you have gem to spent.

Yes. People being at advanced level of development did this for free. There are many tricks to do this too. Some were burning thousands of green shards like crazy. Is it doable, yes, but not fun at all. 

Now good luck with the dungeon event, this one seems crazy. I need to farm dragon 20 for 8h. :-\  Good luck to all  if you cant do dragon 20 in under 4min.to get guaranteed 5*drop. Nightmare. 

10 июль 2019, 15:5610.07.19
Samurai King said:

congrats.........Can u please let us know how many hours u have put in this event???
Hi. I am not sure as I wasnt checking. Usually i have the game running on one phone while reading news on yhe other or doing smth on a pc. I just click replay once in a while, but my finger hurts, so it must have been a lot of replays. :-P 
10 июль 2019, 16:1510.07.19
Wilheim said:

I play 5-6 hours / day with raid pass and only got 12000 until today. 1 stage on brutal need 1,5 minutes to win. You said 7-8 second to win, what champion do you have ? 
10 июль 2019, 16:2010.07.19
Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

I play 5-6 hours / day with raid pass and only got 12000 until today. 1 stage on brutal need 1,5 minutes to win. You said 7-8 second to win, what champion do you have ? 
probably 6* with only AOE attacks
10 июль 2019, 16:4510.07.19
MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

I've Elhain 6*. She has double AoE attack. Upgraded all 5* artifact to max. Ascension to max. Artifact set lifesteal and attack. But still need 1,5-2 minutes to win 1 battle. 
12 июль 2019, 03:0912.07.19
Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

I've Elhain 6*. She has double AoE attack. Upgraded all 5* artifact to max. Ascension to max. Artifact set lifesteal and attack. But still need 1,5-2 minutes to win 1 battle. 
What the hell garbage primary stats do you have on her gear? I can do 12-6 with JIZOH in less time than that and he has no aoe attacks AND an affinity penalty to half the mobs since he's spirit and all of those mobs are spirit or magic. If it's taking you that long to farm it with Elhain, you're doing something wrong.
12 июль 2019, 08:5212.07.19
12 июль 2019, 08:52(отредактировано)
Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

My Elhain is 5*, rest equals yours and I need between 1m and 1m 20 sec for 12-3... Not even thinking about pushing her to 6* anymore since it feels like she is losing a lot in comparison to other champs
12 июль 2019, 10:1412.07.19
DaMoose is loose said:

Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

What the hell garbage primary stats do you have on her gear? I can do 12-6 with JIZOH in less time than that and he has no aoe attacks AND an affinity penalty to half the mobs since he's spirit and all of those mobs are spirit or magic. If it's taking you that long to farm it with Elhain, you're doing something wrong.
I've attack 50% & 2 HP 50%. Perhaps i should chnage it into 2 attack 50%. 
12 июль 2019, 10:1912.07.19
MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

My Elhain is 5*, rest equals yours and I need between 1m and 1m 20 sec for 12-3... Not even thinking about pushing her to 6* anymore since it feels like she is losing a lot in comparison to other champs
You must be focused on attack% as primary status. 12-3 little bit easier because all oppoent is green ( spirit ). My elhain equipped with 2 HP +50% & attack +50%. The main reason i choose HP instead all out attack because on the arena there are a lots of team with speed boost leader. If i focused my gear on attack% they will kill her on first turn.  
12 июль 2019, 13:5912.07.19
Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

MadCo0kie said:

Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

You must be focused on attack% as primary status. 12-3 little bit easier because all oppoent is green ( spirit ). My elhain equipped with 2 HP +50% & attack +50%. The main reason i choose HP instead all out attack because on the arena there are a lots of team with speed boost leader. If i focused my gear on attack% they will kill her on first turn.  
Yep, that's happening to me a lot recently.
12 июль 2019, 21:5112.07.19
Elviraz said:

Wilheim said:

I use Skullcrown and the rest are fodders. She's void and pure AoE. Each skill can kill all in one hit. That's why it is fast.