Все Категории

First Impressions From A New Player

Поиск
23 апр. 2019, 03:3023.04.19

I would like to think I've been around the block when it comes to games like this and there are some immediate issues that have been presented. Let me preface this by saying this is purely constructive criticism.

1. Auto completion needs to be instant. If you 3 star a zone, instant completions would definitely be ideal. It seems absurd to have to sit and auto an area a 100 times.

2. Drop rates for 3 stars are absurdly low. I've ran the third chapters boss over 100 times and still haven't obtained the rarespawn from it. 

3. Events require drastic amounts to receive rewards. 1500 basic summons required to obtain a skill book? For real? Let me tell you this is going to scare off most players by seeing this. There needs to be easily obtainable objectives to at least keep players engaged. This is not going to help. Gain 3000 levels in 3 days! None of these are completable by anyone who doesn't have 10+ hours and cash to burn.

4. The massive experience drop off after the boosts wear off is eye opening. The exp system needs some major adjusting to keep practically anyone around after it normalizes.

5. The shops need to be more straight forward instead of having 20 different deals. I know a large portion of people would be willing to pay a fee for 3/6/9/12 months if it meant getting gems every day to buy summons with.

Overall, its a great game with beautiful artwork and models, but damn does this game have some major flaws when it comes to the actual gameplay for advancing or even feeling like you're progressing. Hope the devs give this a gander and take it into account.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 апр. 2019, 19:1923.04.19
I agree I'm only a mo th in but had I not had the experience I had from the other game I main I could have been easily frustrated and quit this game even in this short period of time because it is not set up for FTP to understand enough early so as not to make huge spending mistakes and end up broke with very little hero development.  
24 апр. 2019, 15:3124.04.19

Being in a similar situation, I subscribe to those suggestions and I would add couple more:

- level drop after character upgrade is absurd and pointless, it's like getting the black belt in karate just make you a rookie again

- lack of instant finish of a campaign/dungeon make the game extremely tedious 

- silver cost for equipping gear is a gameplay-killer, as instead of letting you experiment with various artifact kits, you are extremely limited due this obscene cost

Personally I don't mind doing micro-transaction in such games, but since the above flaws are clearly designed in a way to force you pay stuff with real money, I wouldn't pay a penny in this game until they are fixed, or just stop playing.  In both cases, game designers loose a potential customer (and given the reviews which I saw on Android and iOS, I think I am not the only one).

24 апр. 2019, 17:0524.04.19
quick note, while auto would be great if you've 3*d this would allow you to have four level 1 commons auto Brutal 12-6 (the best xp chapter in game) or Hard 12-6 (the best xp/energy spent in game) without needing anyone to carry them through.
25 апр. 2019, 10:4225.04.19
i think auto complete is not a good idea. imagine logging in and using all your energy in 1 min. its a stupid idea
26 апр. 2019, 23:0226.04.19

"2. Drop rates for 3 stars are absurdly low. I've ran the third chapters boss over 100 times and still haven't obtained the rarespawn from it. "

If you're referring to the artifact challenge, Raid as said they are going to do something in patch 1.7 to make this more realistic.

There are a lot of tedious things about this game but I don't mind the auto play actually running through scenarios (though Kael, please stop Acid Raining the one remaining attacker with 10%HP - you need that for the next wave)

Also, the events have lots of little awards along the way that have been very useful to me. The lack of skill books is a completely different issue.

My biggest complaint is you are hit with so many things to learn at once, it's hard to take them all in - missions and challenges and quests are all variations on the same thing but in three different places.  There is a challenge that clearly expects you to have an ungeared Warpriest but I had already geared her before I found it and didn't want to pay to 'ungear' her, so that chain took me a long time to get to.  Gear having rarity *and* rank was really confusing.  Paying to take gear off was a pain at start but money gets easy later.  I also don't like that the game seems to encourage pouring all of your resources into a 'power leveler' character that drags everyone else through the campain to level up - it's probably not mandatory but it lets you power level at higher xp levels and grow your 'food' faster.

27 апр. 2019, 05:4627.04.19

Hello everybody.

I'm playing Raid now 2 months ago.

What I could fix in time is:

In the first month, you'll be overflowing with rewards, and when you're 6 weeks old, you'll be dropped like a wet bag.

If you no longer hate EXP booster and no skill books through missions, you will be stopped from 200 to 0 like on a freeway.

It would be nice if daily login rewards would always exist.

And with craft books, it's absolutely mega shit.

To push rare heroes with their own is far too difficult because the choice is too big to get the same hero x fold.

Just as books for Legendary Heroes or especially for Epic Heroes is just as cruel.

I have already put a little money in the game but I am not ready to continue to pay because the prices are too expensive in my opinion. I recently had an offer for a rare craft book to get the € 3. Wtf to Kael to get all his skills to max I would have to let 42 €.

The droppchance of the rare heroes should be increased a bit I think this is not so bad.

Among other things, I complain that there is no Legendary Fusion currently. It should come in my eyes every month another hero that you could tinker (it does not have to be baron ;-))

Who was not there from early on had no chance to merge a legendary hero.

The events seem to have been (at least at the current Arena Event been adjusted because no 3000 but only 1000 points are needed) I think that's good and hope that this is also the case with the upcoming events.

Conclusion: After a while Raid is really a horror for free to play players and thus loses the joy of the game and stop playing. Because these people can no longer compete. And that refers especially to Arena, ClanBoss.

27 апр. 2019, 11:5627.04.19
Yep. Instant result will make the game much better. I'm getting tired n bored after spent a lot of hours to leveling up on the campaign.