Все Категории

New to raid few questions.

Поиск
22 апр. 2019, 16:2622.04.19

Just finished my second week in raid and thought i could get some feedback as well as leave a little bit.

first and foremost, very beautiful game, the graphics are very well rendered and were the first thing that impressed me upon joining this game coming from another.

BUT<-------- being that im willing to spend a little bit if the game is worth it in only my second week i have tons of questions.

coming from a game with horrendous rng i can say that i have recieved a few 3 stars fairly easy and the leveling process is as normal.  whats not normal is having to pay for everything that you do.  seriously the summon portal cost silver?

Level 30---->>W..T..F..<<-- THANK YOU for the gems greatly appreciated but 49.99 for my level 30 reward???  yeah NO

these armor setsneed to be explained a lot better than what they are, no tutorial explaining the classes, still dont know wtf the faction war is, and didnt i mention YOU HAVE TO PAY SILVER EVEN TO USE THE SUMMON PORTAL.  

sorry but no gamer with any brain who has played any other gacha mechanic game in the playstore would feel this game has FTP players even in mind.  had i not played some of the games i have previous to this i would probably have maybe 5 heroes, no silver, and bemad as shit as a FTP who was gonna remain that way. definitely dont feel enticed to spend anything and with little to no help to be found explaining the characters, some videos something with some insight, i feel the current set up will push most gamers away before they finish getting their second week equipment.  the cost in silver in this game is just outrageous and the selling armor sets in the stor is a slap in the face with the necessary amount of grind you discover is ridiculous very early.

no one should have to pay to open a shard they worked their butt off for.  just my two cents on the game so far.  potential but greed of this sort won't fly with the experience of mobile gamers at this point.  dont shoot yourself in the foot within the first six months especially with these ridiculous event completion requirement you guys have up. 3000 upgrades????  game wont make it 8 months at the current pace.  

Просмотры
Комментарии