Все Категории

Legendary Champs summoning. Any comments?

Поиск
26 март 2019, 09:5126.03.19

Dear TS and CM,

Please see the pic attached. 

https://prnt.sc/n31lsc

Can you, please, provide any comments on the matter.  One player summoned 5 Legendary champs and managed to upgrade  3 of them (I guess the summoned Zavia just before that) to max in no time. How is it possible? 

And more importantly, how come there is a possibility in the game to achive all of that in no time. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 март 2019, 10:0826.03.19
i think he might just used other 5star (other legendary OR he could just plan this and was prepared for it, afterall, he 6stared just 3, not all of them) as a food to 6star those and also keep in mind that you can already get decent amount of exp beers and there were tons of packs for cashers that included exp beers, so getting max level should not be that hard
26 март 2019, 15:1426.03.19
its called money
26 март 2019, 22:1226.03.19

Jiav said:

its called money

Fair enough, but the packs with sacred/yellow shards are limited in the game. Plus the chances of legendary champ drop are rather low. Exactly for the reason to avoid this fast- track-to-the-top situation. That is why all of the in-game restrictions and 5 legendary champs in one day do not add up in my opinion.

Even if the player got at least 6 legendary champs in such a shot period of time by fair means (most of the beta-testers never been that lucky in 6-8 months), I still would be grateful for the comments on in-game balance and the ways of sustaining it. 

27 март 2019, 05:3927.03.19
27 март 2019, 05:40(отредактировано)

Angry Lady said:

Jiav said:

its called money

Fair enough, but the packs with sacred/yellow shards are limited in the game. Plus the chances of legendary champ drop are rather low. Exactly for the reason to avoid this fast- track-to-the-top situation. That is why all of the in-game restrictions and 5 legendary champs in one day do not add up in my opinion.

Even if the player got at least 6 legendary champs in such a shot period of time by fair means (most of the beta-testers never been that lucky in 6-8 months), I still would be grateful for the comments on in-game balance and the ways of sustaining it. 

to be fair only a handful of legendaries are decent, but yeah its possible.  On reddit or discord you often see people who pull out 2 legendaries on 10 ancients.. its literally RNG.

Personally if it is legit i dont care much, as said players will soon join up the upper "whale" ranks where i cannot compete anyway.
27 март 2019, 06:3327.03.19
27 март 2019, 06:47(отредактировано)

Hi JIAV, 

I wouldn't mind if it was 1 case of somebody buying 2000-10000 blue shards (how many blue shards should you buy to get 6 legendaries with 0.5% drop rate? are they even avaliable in those quantities?) and being very lucky with the drop. But that would be 1 outstanding case. 

However, it is more common practice than it should be. 

https://prnt.sc/n3gw31

MariusAdmin
27 март 2019, 14:0827.03.19
Hey there! We're keeping an eye on reports like this, but so far pretty much everyone was legit. They just literally get hundreds of Shards to open, then use other Champions as Level Up and Rank Up food. The time is also not shown on the screenshots, so it's difficult to judge how long it's taken the player to get those upgrades. 
27 март 2019, 15:2227.03.19
27 март 2019, 15:25(отредактировано)

Marius said:

Hey there! We're keeping an eye on reports like this, but so far pretty much everyone was legit. They just literally get hundreds of Shards to open, then use other Champions as Level Up and Rank Up food. The time is also not shown on the screenshots, so it's difficult to judge how long it's taken the player to get those upgrades. 

Hi. Thank you for the comment. At least it gives hope that the majority of players are using fair means of getting a top team of champs. I guess that TS is dealing with those who are not.  

However, on the bigger scale of things, shouldn't there be some sort of in-game time/shards restrictions so one player can not make such a huge progress in one month? Or is it a harsh reality of all morden mobile games? 

27 март 2019, 20:1227.03.19
Angry Lady said:

Marius said:

Hi. Thank you for the comment. At least it gives hope that the majority of players are using fair means of getting a top team of champs. I guess that TS is dealing with those who are not.  

However, on the bigger scale of things, shouldn't there be some sort of in-game time/shards restrictions so one player can not make such a huge progress in one month? Or is it a harsh reality of all morden mobile games? 

What would be the point of this restriction? When the only reason you spend money here is to speed up things.
CirillaAdmin
28 март 2019, 12:3828.03.19
Hi! It is not likely that restrictions of that kind are going to be implemented. Not any time soon, at least. But we sure watch how things go very closely and are ready to take action if we see indications that the game balance may be under a threat. 

Angry Lady said:

Marius said: