Все Категории

New content

New content

Поиск
24 март 2019, 01:3524.03.19

New content

Are we getting any new content soon? Been awhile since we've really had anything new to do 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 март 2019, 04:2225.03.19

Hey Thorkan,

We're working on it. Back to back events was something rolled out as new content. Keeping in mind newer players and their progress, we'll be rolling out new stuff soon ;) Stay tuned!
26 март 2019, 02:5426.03.19
Events was new content? Oh I thought that was here spend more to complete crappy events running out of things to do arena is a joke clan boss is 2 key ultimate chest faction wars is someday but until it comes out dont know what you need what are we supposed to do now my clan cant even all get ultimate chest cause the cb doeant have enough health and dies to fast
26 март 2019, 03:2426.03.19
Lol events are counted as new content? The events that only whales can finish? Lol jokes on us.. he means new content.. things u dont need to spend money on to complete, things that will give us a reason to keep playing, there is nothing to do once u hit 60... waiting on faction wars is all I'm doing 
26 март 2019, 10:1826.03.19

i like this game a lot and i'm patient player, so if the new content will bring good chalange with matching rewards, i can wait for it :)

but comeon, these types of events are considered as new content? rly? if you wrote reasonable addition, then sure ... but new content?
26 март 2019, 15:1026.03.19

seriously i dunno why a mod even responds, people are so toxic lol

why even ask if you are just going to respond toxic bullshit?

lolululu mega
27 март 2019, 21:0627.03.19

Does anyone have a link for what's in the works for Clan Wars?

May I suggest a tier/ campaign combination system?

Concept:  much like a campaign there are three stages - for the weakest 10 members, mid tier 10 members and top ten members.

The First series is called Pawn battles - Only commons and uncommon characters are allowed. The guild leader gives his ten members a position to set up a defense. Any uncommon or common can be there and upgraded as he/she sees fit. The defender has 24 hours to set up his 4 defenders or else the AI generates the highest rank of his uncommon collection and puts them there.

The rival guild assigns who attacks in Pawn battles. Again with the restriction that only commons/uncommons can be used for this stage.

The attacker goes through the 10 stages (ten defenders) as far as they can until the party dies. 1 star for each victory. Defending clan gets 1 star if they win. 2 stars if the attacker suffers no loses. 2 stars for the defender if they suffer no losses. 3 stars if the defender runs through with only 2 toons. 3 stars for the defender if they win with only two toons in defense.

The second series is called Field Commander - Only rares are allowed in this stage. 

The third column series is called War of the Kings - Only Epics/ Legendaries are set here.

The attacker has 24 hours to get as many stars as they can. Then the roles reverse. After another 24 hour planning stage. The Clan has to attack the defender to earn as many stars as possible. If in the event there is a tie. A Champion Arena battle is set between the clans. Each Clan leader picks his champion and the winner gives the clan the winning star. Stars can be accumulated shop, clan bonuses, free removable clan only gear, clan only characters, clan achievements, etc.

27 март 2019, 21:2227.03.19
And how are some of us supposed to have room for commons? You can only have what 200 champs
28 март 2019, 12:1128.03.19
Thorkan said:

And how are some of us supposed to have room for commons? You can only have what 200 champs
That would be the strategic part of the game. The developers put in time and effort to create all these characters. Gave them skills. Gave them stats. Gave them appearances. Right now, they are just glorified mugs of exp for the "real" champions. Why not put these unsung champions to work for your game? We, as players, would have to learn what works and what doesn't. Maybe even develop faction stats that rival some rare builds. the point here is to give the game more dimensions for all of us to enjoy instead of pigeonholing us into the grind for Clan Boss gear
MariusAdmin
1 апр. 2019, 12:5201.04.19
Hey, guys! There is indeed new content in the works. However, truly massive features such as Faction Wars will require a bit more time. We want to iron them out and make sure they are balanced and bug-free, so there will be a bit of a wait.
1 апр. 2019, 13:0601.04.19
There was a small download in the game earlier today, anyone has an idea what was added ?