Все Категории

Champion Recommendation - New Player

Поиск
22 март 2019, 21:3922.03.19

Hi all, 

I just recently started this game about a week ago and i have already a-lot of champions to the point that i got lost on who to best us together and i was hoping to look at the community for the more experienced people to share their advice/guidance from the list below.

If I have understood correctly - there might be some different setups depending on the battle type (Campaign/Clan Boss/Dungeons) - however it would be great to understand from what I have if there is a core and then i can tweak around it depending on the battle, and should there be a balance between Attack/Defense/Support/HP etc? (3 Attack (AoE, Single Target?) 1 Defense 1 Support?)

If it matters i have started with Galek.

I dont know if there a specific approach on listing so will go by Attack/Defense/HP etc... - of which i will be listing Epic and Legendaries only.

Attack

Nethril (Undead Hordes)

Dracomorph (Lizardmen)

Luthiea (High Elves)

Crypt Witch (Knight Revenant)

Drake (Lizardmen)

Kytis (Knight Revenant)

Skullcrown (Knight Revenant)

Juliana (The Sacred Order)

Bushi (The Sacred Order)

Galkut (Orgryn Tribes)

Support

Ghostborn (Dark Elves)

Shaman (Orcs)

HP

Husk (Undead Hordes)

Nazana (Demonspawn)

Vrask (Orcs)

Terrorbeast (Orcs)

Defense

Skull Crusher (Orgyn Tribes)

Warden (Dark Elves)

Tayrel (Defense)

x

Appreciate any guidance to the above - thanks a-lot in advance!

Dieusx!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2019, 08:2724.03.19

Hi, im kinda not much new player in the game but play for a quite a lot. Maybe share my thought.

I check on each champion you list but most of them were attack type ( meaning no heal or revive skill as support ), maybe I'm missing something.

Vrak and Galkut depend on Critical hit, maybe start with them as the base team.

Anyway, try to get 1 heavy hitter, 1 AoE attack, 1 Heal type and 1 Reviver Champion. I haven't had a chance of each champion you list, so I cannot explain it more other than just go through from the index in the game.

My built were :

Crusader level up to 4 star and max skill ( Ascended too ). 2 attack on 1 enemy, it is heavy. Plus Rally skill that cause this champion and other to help him attack enemy is the best.

Shatterbones ( Hail attack is ridiculous on all enemy ), Shaman ( Revive dead ally champion ) and Apothecary ( Heal when have the chance ) support each other just fine. All of this Rare and Epic champion of mine weren't level up of their skill but give good result. Just make sure to maxed their level and ascended when have enough resource.

If you want to easy level up other 1 or 2 star champion for Rank up process ingredient, level up Sister Militant up to 4 star - Maxed level. Equip her with 2 speed artifact, 2 attack artifact and 2 Divine offense artifact if possible. A shield will given to her each start of battle and allow her to quickly attack all enemy since it is her normal attack. ( That's the only attack she know off )

Quick and easy level up process. Usually spent most at Durham Forest by having Sister Militant and 2 or less champion in one battle to get more exp.

There are lot of champion in this game and lot more way to play the game. I guess depend on what kind of champion you have in the beginning and work on it. Use all the enemy you face in the Campaign mode as base to built a good team to plow through. Just make sure to equip the best artifact you get on champion you know and love to play most of time like on Clan Boss Battle or Arena.

Once you have good row of champion, just make sure to farm more Silver on higher difficulty campaign map but you know you will win. This will help on upgrading those tedious RNG artifact to max level. ( I loss 120k Silver just to level up the artifact level 14 to level 15....)

Maybe other people have even more good strategies than me but hey, just share it than.

Peace and good luck level up your champion.

25 март 2019, 00:0525.03.19

how in the world do you play this is my first time playing this game

25 март 2019, 04:1325.03.19

ethan said:

how in the world do you play this is my first time playing this game

Hey Ethan,

What help are you looking for specifically regarding gameplay?