Все Категории

Warpriest Divine light bug?

Поиск
7 март 2019, 23:2607.03.19

I just started playing this game,  and i've noticed a lot of text in skill upgrades saying "increase chance to debuff by 10%"  etc.

well on the divine light skill its has a total of 20% increase in healing, but it is increasing it by 20% of the initial 20% max hp heal,  for a total of 24% of max hp healed.  which should be how damage is calculated,  but not a % based skill.   the text could just say "heals for an additional 1% of max hp"  per upgrade if this is intended.

Also the reduced cooldown by -1 is actually increasing the cooldown to 4 turns from 3,  instead of reducing it to 2.

maybe i am just misunderstanding the text descriptions,  but it seems weird to invest into a skill so heavily for a 4% hp upgrade and a longer skill cooldown.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
11 март 2019, 10:3511.03.19
Hey, Fretful. It's not a bug, you are pretty much correct in your math - the upgrade is a total of 20% from the original 20% Heal, which amounts to 24% in total. I've passed feedback on this to the Dev Team, we'll consider if there is a better way to relay the situation in the Skill descriptions.
13 март 2019, 08:3213.03.19

Marius, this has been reported at least as early as January 1st in a post in bug report about Hexweaver healing skill. It is a very clear case of wrong description and it should have been urgently fixed way before official release. This is a huge issue as you're in a phase where a lot of new players are coming to the game and they all understand the same erroneous thing,  only to realize after a while that they didn't get what they were promised, especially if after spending money and time to acquire skill tomes that they would probably not have chased if it was for a ridiculous 4% upgrade. 

Either update the skill upgrade descriptions so that they become honest, or change the way they're calculated, but this is URGENT. You could be facing numerous refund requests, or even well founded complaints to Google and Apple and it would be a shame if it should impact negatively a promising game like this one. Honestly I can't understand that this problem hasn't been taken more seriously in the past few months at least... 

Please do report the situation to the devs as they've put the game in a very bad situation with this. 
22 апр. 2019, 19:2222.04.19
There is another 'bug' with the Warpriest's wording.  Once ascended, the text says that In addition to the 20% heal, all Ally's except the target are healed by 10% of the target's HP.  Instead each non-target ally is healed by 10% of that non-target ally's HP.  The faulty text implies you can be more strategic with the heals than you really can.  
23 апр. 2019, 11:5323.04.19
In the unascended skill description it also isn't mentioned that the cooldown will increase from 3 turns to 5 when ascended.