Все Категории

End game questions

End game questions

Поиск
4 март 2019, 20:2004.03.19

End game questions

Hello, Ive been playing for two weeks soon and hit gold 2 and cleared campaign on hard mode. I'm just wondering what People do in the end game, obviously keep gearing up and shit but like do you just farm idk spiders den, do the clan boss and try to get rank one in arena? Or am I missing something else? Also as someone who dont really spend money on games like this is there a somewhat reliable way to get ancient or void shards later on? Or are my chances of getting a legendary limited to the monthly reward?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 март 2019, 22:1904.03.19
4 март 2019, 22:22(отредактировано)

Im not endgame by a long shot. Just got to gold iv barely. I think its pvp all the way to upgrade you town hall in pursuit for higher specs. Then you do trial & error trying to reach higher lvl dungeons until your skills and gears are maxed out. Months of playing. 

Once you get to gold iv you'll see what you are up against. 
20 апр. 2019, 13:0220.04.19
True, i feel the same thing. Where is the rewarded  PVE, after finishing missions and campain? And why missions say part2/4 at the end? Yes we can make higher dungeon and hall for skills but if i don't see more free option to obtain sacred shard what the point?  Performing my relative bad team? 
20 апр. 2019, 13:0620.04.19
20 апр. 2019, 13:07(отредактировано)

I'm endgame I think, have finished all missions, campaign on brutal, am Gold III etc. 

There's nothing else to do but get gear, farm up champions that might be useful one day, and battle in the (extremely boring) arena.
22 апр. 2019, 15:5522.04.19
22 апр. 2019, 16:24(отредактировано)

Most players are become the training dummies for asian wales as part of endgame content. Enjoy!

Also very enjoing part to get 1 lesser (!) potion from lvl15(!) Keep. Multiple times in row. For 15 energy spent for each. Plarium as it is.

Superior enjoyable endgame challenge to equip hero with 4 5* relentless gear. Which is not implemented into the game! Have fun!

Damn fun endgame events to complete which you must play 12 hours per day and PAY for energy for that. Yeah, baby, play with us!

23 апр. 2019, 05:1923.04.19

There's alot of negativity about game content, pricing decisions and the devs in general on these forums atmo... so take everything the bitter-vets say with a grain of salt (and head to reddit for a fresher take).

My current content is collecting one of each champ (we need more space!!) and building teams for the upcoming faction wars. Its gunna keep me busy for a LONG time yet. So-what if arena is broken and boring? It usually is in these games if you don't open your wallet. Dumpster down to a lower tier, auto 5 battles and move on.

The game is definitely still raw and the p2w aspect is pushed hard but imo there's a contender here once the content is fleshed out. Its the risk we take getting in on the game early, the pay-off been an established edge over those joining later (of the same pay-status as always).

23 апр. 2019, 10:3823.04.19
23 апр. 2019, 13:23(отредактировано)

WetAbyss said:

There's alot of negativity about game content, pricing decisions and the devs in general on these forums atmo... so take everything the bitter-vets say with a grain of salt (and head to reddit for a fresher take).

My current content is collecting one of each champ (we need more space!!) and building teams for the upcoming faction wars. Its gunna keep me busy for a LONG time yet. So-what if arena is broken and boring? It usually is in these games if you don't open your wallet. Dumpster down to a lower tier, auto 5 battles and move on.

The game is definitely still raw and the p2w aspect is pushed hard but imo there's a contender here once the content is fleshed out. Its the risk we take getting in on the game early, the pay-off been an established edge over those joining later (of the same pay-status as always).

Well, name to me even one game mode in this game which I can play manually for end game fun. Just one. No? Every mode I can complete in auto. And did it houndreds times. So will be with faction wars, according to its description. My artifact storage is full. My heroes storage is full. My vault is full. No legs in 6 month of daily playing. Tell me more about endgame fun 

The game supposed to be fun. The game supposed to be playable. And playable means not the auto mode. Thats a bot grinding. So the end game part is only bot grinding here. There is no game at all.